8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Hey....Thanks underwood. notice the aluminum box thats mounted up front. thats going to hold all the electronics as well as all the data logger sensors. each sensor will have its own line coming to the box & the sensors will be inside. we can also easily remove the entire box when needed.

looks awesome! good luck with the upcoming season.hope to see it run in person this year!

Looking great John. Can't wait to see her run this year.

You know she qualifies for the Texas Diesel Shootout. :D :D

Awesome project hope to see it run some where this year.

Is that 8 water injection feeds at the back side of the intake?

John, that blue pump under the injection pump, is that a high pressure water pump for water injection or a fuel pump? Kinda hard to trace the lines.

Looking great John. Can't wait to see her run this year.

You know she qualifies for the Texas Diesel Shootout. :D :D
Im sure we will sneak down there some this year, what class could we run it in ?
John, that blue pump under the injection pump, is that a high pressure water pump for water injection or a fuel pump? Kinda hard to trace the lines.

Yes it is a water injection system.....its an off the shelf Scheid unit

Steel pistons in this one or lightening up? That diff looks like it can take a a$$ kicking!

Last edited:
Very nice Mr. Robinson, good luck this year. Would be nice to know your race schedule once you get it figured out so we might catch a race. Thanks.

Are you planning on attending the NHRDA Desert race down in Wittman, AZ on March 12th?

Yes sir...we will be in wittman az. I dont know how ready we will be ?

Great!

I'm planning on attending the NHRDA event in Wittman, and I'm really interested in seeing the new Funny Car make some laps!

Question: Since it's an old John Force chassis, are you planning on entering it in the burn-out contest, maybe do a John Force/Robinson burn-out? LOL

I know, I know, those racing slicks are too expensive to burn up for viewer's pleasure.

Back