**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

Wtf? You are an idiot. Do you even know what pearl harbor was about? Or did you just watch the movie and now have some hearton for foreign made products?

Don't question him. He's like the Wizard of Oz he knows it all and has done it all. He's a sled pulling god:umno:

What do you mean sharon had enough to break my sh!t on the line and ashtabula..well I won so it seemed pretty good to me.

Well I trashed my r&p at stoneboro explain that one, guessing you were due to beef up your driveline...both those tracks were ****, either way you look at it.

What do you mean sharon had enough to break my sh!t on the line and ashtabula..well I won so it seemed pretty good to me.

A lot trucks broke @ Sharon LOL. Ashtabula was a descent Track With a draggin Sled. Meadville has a chitty track and when FPP was there they Used a draggin ass sled

Wtf? You are an idiot. Do you even know what pearl harbor was about? Or did you just watch the movie and now have some hearton for foreign made products?

Hell yeah I do. It's where Jack Sparrow docked the Black Pearl. Then the phuckin Japanese sneak attacked the ship and took that dude's little monkey.

i dont care if i pull against a mod truck we are all there to see how far we can pull the sled all of us have WAY more money into out trucks then we will ever make back pullin not including the price of fuel to get there and back and hotel if needed and food and reg fee its a never ending pit i say pull against yourself and see if u can beet your last hook on that track.. NO ONE WINS PULLING WE WILL NEVER GET OUR MONEY BACK SO JUST DO IT FOR THE FUN AND THE **** TALKIN lol

The rumor mill says Yes! LOL

What are you doing, Timbeaux?

Well with scrap prices up and work slow, I thought it would be a optimal time to pull the motor and scrap my rust bucket. With a duramax in the BIG class I have realized that there is not enough resources avalible. Might as well get out while ahead to minamize my losses. I have taken the motor and I am working on a remote controlled helicopter. Just need to figure out a color forPART951296245001663 new.jpg the impeller.

Well with scrap prices up and work slow, I thought it would be a optimal time to pull the motor and scrap my rust bucket. With a duramax in the BIG class I have realized that there is not enough resources avalible. Might as well get out while ahead to minamize my losses. I have taken the motor and I am working on a remote controlled helicopter. Just need to figure out a color forView attachment 29115 the impeller.

LOL LOL

Well with scrap prices up and work slow, I thought it would be a optimal time to pull the motor and scrap my rust bucket. With a duramax in the BIG class I have realized that there is not enough resources avalible. Might as well get out while ahead to minamize my losses. I have taken the motor and I am working on a remote controlled helicopter. Just need to figure out a color for the impeller.

OK, OK, seeya at the track I guess LOL

You're in luck, they're aren't any...Unless that's what you're refering to.

They have rules, cain't you read?

2" suspension travel, no FHW, different hitch heights for different sized turbos, engine mods limited to "chips, intakes, and exhausts"....and the list goes on....

No tanx.

i dont care if i pull against a mod truck we are all there to see how far we can pull the sled all of us have WAY more money into out trucks then we will ever make back pullin not including the price of fuel to get there and back and hotel if needed and food and reg fee its a never ending pit i say pull against yourself and see if u can beet your last hook on that track.. NO ONE WINS PULLING WE WILL NEVER GET OUR MONEY BACK SO JUST DO IT FOR THE FUN AND THE **** TALKIN lol

I wish everyone thought like this!...

Back