**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

POWER PULLING PRODUCTIONS LLC
2008 RULES - 8,000 LB STREET LEGAL DIESEL 4 X 4 TRUCKS

The rules your (MAT) quoting to through me under the bus are from 2008. I had this conversation with Bob Blank and my truck is legal. Seems your not the only DMax guy that's been crying about my motor swap.

I had to pull in the open class at a pull because of mine, the worst part is it's the same exact engine and truck model year.

I don't know why they haven't updated the rules on their site. Last year at Waynesburg there was a commotion over my truck and the engine swap. It was a PPP pull. I was told about the situation so I didn't walk into something I wasn't expecting. Again I was told that my truck was legal and apologized for the rules not being changed. The puller complaining was also informed that my engine wasn't any different than in other trucks and I drove it to the pull.

I don't know why they haven't updated the rules on their site. Last year at Waynesburg there was a commotion over my truck and the engine swap. It was a PPP pull. I was told about the situation so I didn't walk into something I wasn't expecting. Again I was told that my truck was legal and apologized for the rules not being changed. The puller complaining was also informed that my engine wasn't any different than in other trucks and I drove it to the pull.

I know why they haven't. It's in their best interest not to. If people with heavily modded trucks are willing to pulling in a non points class for 150 to win, why would they give a chit who shows up? I wouldn't. As long as the crowd is happy and pays admission to see top notch trucks, they have no incentive to enforce anything. Just makes good business sense. Now if it was a points class, that's obviously a different story. People that ***** are ones that are jealous of others that put their nuts and own money on the line to do what it takes to win.

Yep, drove mine 2 hours there as well. I made a wrong turn on the way back and hit the outskirts of Philly. I got some great looks with the hs :D

The rules your (MAT) quoting to through me under the bus are from 2008.

You're damn right, Kev. In 2008 it was a stock turbo rule and you had some S400 or whatnot on there.

You went to Big Knob Fair knowing your truck was illegal, and then laughed about it when you "won". I suppose I can drill down and find the thread, but the truth is all there.

You could have said nothing about it and I would have left it alone. But you couldn't help but call attention to what you did, so yeah, I callled you out on it.

I like you a heck of a lot and would do damn near anything for you, but it was a BS move then and it's still a BS move that was completely unsportsmanlike.

Last edited:
People that ***** are ones that are jealous of others that put their nuts and own money on the line to do what it takes to win.

That's straight up BS right there.

Taking your line of thinking, we should welcome nitrous and otherwise drugged trucks "because they put on a good show".

Going low-brow is not the way to move the sport forward.

Last edited:
Ok Mat lets talk about your 2.8 turbo that you ran that didn't meet the plug rule. You want to throw stones let's do this. You mentioned my name when I had nothing in this. Yes I said you a cheat!

Last edited:
TURBO SIZE HITCH HEIGHT WEIGHT
stock turbo 26" 8,000 lb
2 x 6 turbo 24" 8,000 lb
2 x 8 turbo 22" 7,800 lb

That's the 2008 turbo rule. Show me where I didn't fit the rules. WTF People ***** about getting beat legit by a Ford.

That's straight up BS right there.

Taking your line of thinking, we should welcome nitrous and otherwise drugged trucks "because they put on a good show".

Going low-brow is not the way to move the sport forward.

Hell yeah we should. If trucks are all breaking different rules, none has more merit than the other. If a 2.6 truck shows up at a street diesel class for PPP and doesn't lower his hitch height, how is that somehow more morally acceptable than running HGH, I mean nitrous. Breakin rules is breakin rules. I'm pulling in that class when i can this year, and I hope to see the best trucks someone is willing to bring. Noone comes to see boring @ss pure stock, truth hurts.

:hehe:pops when is the next episode going to air, This thread is f!!!!!! hilarious but your porogram is one of the best ever maybe. Instant classic :hehe:

Ok Mat lets talk about your 2.8 turbo that you ran that didn't meet the plug rule. You want to throw stones let's do this. You mentioned my name when I had nothing in this. Yes I said you a cheat!

You can throw rocks but it's a total waste of your time. You also have a very poor memory.

2006-2007 FPP SLD: there was a plug rule, except it was on the turbine side, which I was 100% legal on, and spent a fair amount of money to make the charger legal. In fact I asked to be teched in 2006, was teched, and passed. And I had numerous conversations with FPP before I even pulled for my first time, so everything was clear and we all knew we were good to go.

2008-2010: FPP drops turbine exducer spec and adopts 2.6 inducer spec. Mat didn't pull a single time in SLD.

So, WTF are you talking about, Kev? Grasping for straws once again?

TURBO SIZE HITCH HEIGHT WEIGHT
stock turbo 26" 8,000 lb
2 x 6 turbo 24" 8,000 lb
2 x 8 turbo 22" 7,800 lb

That's the 2008 turbo rule. Show me where I didn't fit the rules. WTF People ***** about getting beat legit by a Ford.

It was a stock turbo rule at the time, whatever year it was, so I'll go find the thread.

WTF is your point? You say I'm supposed to be a friend then you say I'm ****ing cheating and you wouldn't do what I did. I don't get you. Are you trying to make your keyboard pulling look better by throwing me under the bus. You are no friend. I have "never" gone to a pull that I didn't raise my hood. Anyone that wanted to look could. Never hid anything and never will. You just have to look to find it.

Last edited:
Go dig up something that happened how ever many years ago. You'll probably find it on All Diesel Motorsports forum if it's still available. LOL So I said it on the internet and your going to go find it. Is that supposed to prove that it actually happened. :lolly:

WTF is your point? You say I'm supposed to be a friend then you say I'm ****ing cheating and you wouldn't do what I did. I don't get you. Are you trying to make your keyboard pulling look better by throwing me under the bus. You are no friend. I have "never" gone to a pull that I didn't raise my hood. Anyone that wanted to look could. Never hid anything and never will. You just have to look to find it.

Your famous quote at the time was "someone had to win!" and there was no tech, you said it yourself. This thread may have been over on the now-defunct truckpulls.com, I don't know, but I remember it clearly.

You've said many times that the sport needs to police itself. If you go to a hook and you know your equipment doesn't square with the rules, and you know there is no tech so you just run anyway, then it's BS when you win against local kids with much lesser trucks.

Just sayin'.

Now, do you have anything more to say about me cheatin'? Because you dropped that like a hot rock.

Last edited:
Back