**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

Nope, done with this thread and done with you!

That's fine if that's the way you want it. I guess the truth hurts.

He won the hook in Big Knob in 2007 when they were running a stock turbo class and he was running a K31 that was never teched. In 2008 the rules were changed because he helped PPP write them to allow trucks with larger turbos to compete.

O the irony.

You have absolutely no proof of anything. You also were at that meeting to change the rules. I would suggest you stop what ever it is your trying to do.

:hehe:pops when is the next episode going to air, This thread is f!!!!!! hilarious but your porogram is one of the best ever maybe. Instant classic :hehe:

Rocky, I believe the storyline needs to move to central Ohio, where Flo, the Progressive Insurance gal signs up as head tech for the COTPA. She has a relationship with a Fumins truck that seems to have a longer.....ahh.....err........................crankshaft :woohoo: than she is accustomed to. A Chevy bodied truck becomes jealous because his crankshaft is equally long and billet, so it is much......ah...........harder. A Duramax guy named Stanley, who looks like the Geico gecko, convinces Flo that eight is better than six.

One thing for sure, the next episode will not include the words RULES or OBCESSION. LOLLOLLOL :umno:

LOL...Good one Pops...imho I don't think a stock class even exists anymore...I agree with Lance PPP is more concerned about numbers than rules...Guys must not mind because the same ones keep showing up to their pulls...

You have absolutely no proof of anything. You also were at that meeting to change the rules. I would suggest you stop what ever it is your trying to do.

I thought you were done with this thread? You can't quit, can you?

You posted on this very forum that you won Big Knob in 2007. It was a stock turbo rule at the time. I didn't go for that exact reason, even though I had tons of family there and they were all asking why I didn't go. My answer was "there is no class for me." Then I read that you went, and won, and I thought it was a total chickenchit move, and I called you out on it. You were so proud of yourself that I didn't forget.

I won Big Knob Pro Street in 2006 and would have loved to have gone back in 2007, but again there was no class for me. Had I known you were going to pull that stunt, I'd have gone down there specifically to wax you.

What's even funnier is your claim that I was at the PPP meeting. I didn't even go. That was all you and your ideas, because I thought that multiple rules for different trucks was hokey, but thought, what the heck, try it, see what happens.

You're just a convenient example of people exploiting the lack of tech to pull a "fast one" on the workstock locals and get yourself a "win" while knowingly being outside the rules.

I thought you were done with this thread? You can't quit, can you?

You posted on this very forum that you won Big Knob in 2007. It was a stock turbo rule at the time. I didn't go for that exact reason, even though I had tons of family there and they were all asking why I didn't go. My answer was "there is no class for me." Then I read that you went, and won, and I thought it was a total chickenchit move, and I called you out on it. You were so proud of yourself that I didn't forget.

What a loser. :badidea:

Mat your picture is in the dictionary under the word "dick". I had nothing in this thread yet you chose to bring me into it. For what I have no idea other than to profess your holier than thaw attitude. My hood has always been open for the world to see. Yet you hide everything and yourself behind the keyboard. Keep on you doing a good job showing your championship true self.

That's ok, I got a super billet-titanium-sintered platinum super 64 bullet for work stock this year... Actually I'm still not sure what to use.
I still maintain workstock would clear a lot of chit up i they got rid of being able to trailer in. Then a ringer out of the area would have to think long and hard. Matt, you should love this idea, since it seems you care deeply for the diesel youth who might get their @ss handed to them by a ringer truck. If someone wants to drive an hour plus with a highly modified truck at risk of getting home, rock the phuck on. I mean WORK STOCK.... Doesn't that mean the truck should be able to get it's own @ss to the pulls?????

I wouldn't mind if someone trailered any truck to the pulls. From workstock to highly modified, there's always a chance of something breaking.

Yet you hide everything and yourself behind the keyboard. Keep on you doing a good job showing your championship true self.

Please elaborate on what I'm hiding, because you're failing to make any sense now. I don't have anything to hide and never have.

I'm a champion without any asterisks. I think Dale and Casey are too. And I expect when we go to a pull that all the trucks there fit the rules. It's a simple concept, really. And if someone steps out of line, I'm going to call them out on it, just like I would expect all the guys around me to call me out if I dropped below the line. It's basic accountability and sportsmanship.

I'll be off the keyboard and at some pulls with a legal truck this summer, competing within the rules. Where will you be, and how will you do it?

Will you run some FPP / NADM or COTPC? Or you gonna be hiding out at the brush pulls?

Oh yeah...weren't you done with this thread like 5 posts ago?

Last edited:
I still maintain workstock would clear a lot of chit up i they got rid of being able to trailer in. Then a ringer out of the area would have to think long and hard. Matt, you should love this idea, since it seems you care deeply for the diesel youth who might get their @ss handed to them by a ringer truck. If someone wants to drive an hour plus with a highly modified truck at risk of getting home, rock the phuck on. I mean WORK STOCK.... Doesn't that mean the truck should be able to get it's own @ss to the pulls?????

Yeah, I think in the spirit of the rules, a work stock truck should drive itself there.

However with the progression of technology with CR trucks, with the flip of a switch you can have enough power to break driveline parts.

Plus, there is no stopping someone from trailering to within 5 miles of a pull and driving in the gate. That's totally unenforceable.

So, while I agree with your intent, I don't see a trailering rule making any changes to what happens on the track, so I don't think it's a worthwhile rule.

In the 2.6 rule thread a while back I said that brush pulls are where rookies need to learn the ropes. I still believe that's the case. I think 2.6 trucks or 2.6 wannabees should be staying out of the brush pulls because it doesn't seem like there's any purpose served when a hotrod truck comes in and wipes out Susie's cow-chit Powerstroke. If that's the only way some people can get a W, it's sad.

However with the progression of technology with CR trucks, with the flip of a switch you can have enough power to break driveline parts.

Plus, there is no stopping someone from trailering to within 5 miles of a pull and driving in the gate. That's totally unenforceable.

QUOTE]

Right you can adjust power easily, but at the same time driving to the pul nulifies that because once you sled pull your nuts are on the line to get home.

To your second point. If some low life piece of chit would pull off the side of the road to drive in his truck the rest of the 5 miles I would hope someone would see him, call him on it and either get him banned or take care of it himself. That's like cheating against your friends in poker, that chit just aint cool.

ok im gunna say this again lol.... i dont care if i pull against a mod truck we are all there to see how far we can pull the sled all of us have WAY more money into out trucks then we will ever make back pullin not including the price of fuel to get there and back and hotel if needed and food and reg fee its a never ending pit i say pull against yourself and see if u can beet your last hook on that track.. NO ONE WINS PULLING WE WILL NEVER GET OUR MONEY BACK SO JUST DO IT FOR THE FUN AND THE **** TALKIN lol

Back