**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

The fun is gone. It use to be fun but thats long gone. Way to serious now.....

Just ignore tools, (wait is that me?) and go have fun for yourself. I know when I hook at whatever events the wife will allow this year it sure as phuck isn't for anyone but me.

The fun is gone. It use to be fun but thats long gone. Way to serious now.....

Sledpulling was more fun back in the day when it came down to whoever had the best box won. LOL I got the Drag comp upgrade and I was running with the best of them. One local guy & myself were back and forth week to week & that was awesome. "He beat me this week. He installed one of those Big air filters" :hehe:

Yea he can take my spot in 2011 i cant keep up anymore!!!

At least the truth comes out! Will any of you guys be making it over to Scheid this up coming season??

I went this last year, got 16th out of 20 the first night of the 3.0 PPl pull and got 19th out of 21 the second night fot the Scheid hook.... That is just rough estimates, but I still had a hell of a lot of fun!!!

At least the truth comes out! Will any of you guys be making it over to Scheid this up coming season??

I went this last year, got 16th out of 20 the first night of the 3.0 PPl pull and got 19th out of 21 the second night fot the Scheid hook.... That is just rough estimates, but I still had a hell of a lot of fun!!!

I want to go for the party. My god, I was on You Tube, it's ridiculous at night over there!:rockwoot:

Keep up with the $ maybe, cuz your truck keeps up just fine from where I was sittin!
$.02

Maybe he's gettin married and just tellin everyone he's not pulling this year when everyone knows he's full of $hit too.:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::poke:

Back