**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

And boys from Ohio go home with their tail between their legs..

For the first time in the past five years the winner of the class did NOT come from the state of Ohio!! The “Brothers Diesel” Pulling Team from Springville, New York grabbed a narrow point race win with their ultra-powerful Dodge that is called “Brother’s Diesel”. The name comes from the fact that the two brothers – Joe Gambino and Dominic Gambino – run the truck out of their shop in suburban Buffalo. A solid finish at the final event of 2010 at Bloomsburg propelled the “Borthers Diesel” Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 to the top spot with USA-EAST.

The runner-up in 2010 was John Lorenz from Dover, Ohio with the “Grey Wolfe” Dodge. This truck had won the crown in both ’08 and ’09 and was gunning for a three-peat this season. However a broken axle at the USA-EAST ‘Finals’ rendered that opportunity for naught and Lorenz had to settle for 2nd place.

South Bend Clutch of the state of Indiana has been a constant contingency sponsor of the Pro Street Diesel class. Each class winner, runner-up and third place finishing truck is eligible for additional purse payments if they are using a genuine South Bend Clutch.

Dave and Loretta Mitchell’s Enterprise Engine Performance of Thornville, Ohio is also a contingency sponsor for the Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 Truck division. Owners who deal directly with Enterprise are able to win addition placing money through a special program developed by USA-EAST.

:umno:
Last time i checked bud USA-EAST is in PA lol I know a few boys that have drove 4 hours into PA and dominated and drove home then go back and do it over and over all year...so i dont think us ohio boys come back with our tail between our legs....or do you just not get out much??????????

I think they forgot that the number one truck at TS for the pst 2 years is from MO, we have some good running trucks they just have alot more of them.

For the first time in the past five years the winner of the class did NOT come from the state of Ohio!! The “Brothers Diesel” Pulling Team from Springville, New York grabbed a narrow point race win with their ultra-powerful Dodge that is called “Brother’s Diesel”. The name comes from the fact that the two brothers – Joe Gambino and Dominic Gambino – run the truck out of their shop in suburban Buffalo. A solid finish at the final event of 2010 at Bloomsburg propelled the “Borthers Diesel” Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 to the top spot with USA-EAST.

The runner-up in 2010 was John Lorenz from Dover, Ohio with the “Grey Wolfe” Dodge. This truck had won the crown in both ’08 and ’09 and was gunning for a three-peat this season. However a broken axle at the USA-EAST ‘Finals’ rendered that opportunity for naught and Lorenz had to settle for 2nd place.

South Bend Clutch of the state of Indiana has been a constant contingency sponsor of the Pro Street Diesel class. Each class winner, runner-up and third place finishing truck is eligible for additional purse payments if they are using a genuine South Bend Clutch.

Dave and Loretta Mitchell’s Enterprise Engine Performance of Thornville, Ohio is also a contingency sponsor for the Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 Truck division. Owners who deal directly with Enterprise are able to win addition placing money through a special program developed by USA-EAST.

:umno:
Last time i checked bud USA-EAST is in PA lol I know a few boys that have drove 4 hours into PA and dominated and drove home then go back and do it over and over all year...so i dont think us ohio boys come back with our tail between our legs....or do you just not get out much??????????
Have you ever pulled over here? Don't say us and include yourself just because you live there.

I've read all of this and came to the conclusion I'm glad IN sled pulling sucks so we don't get drug into this mess.

I am from Ohio and I am not falling into the bs . If it runs it runs plain and simple . ( but this is an entertaining thread )

It was at Burton, OH, RWYB....you never got yours off the trailer...remember...

How I remember it Burton Oh, RWYB I got a lucky 3rd place finish. I am having a hard time remembering if you finished in the top 10. I figured I would research the results to suport my facts and found you have sense retired. I may have missed your results at your local brush pull or the full trash can pull to the street on garbage day. My memory is to be desired and could be wrong...

How I remember it Burton Oh, RWYB I got a lucky 3rd place finish. I am having a hard time remembering if you finished in the top 10. I figured I would research the results to suport my facts and found you have sense retired. I may have missed your results at your local brush pull or the full trash can pull to the street on garbage day. My memory is to be desired and could be wrong...

Phuck yeah, now we're talkin! Let's get this thread back on topic. :rockwoot:

Hmm... a smack talk thread? 2011-Duramax Domination!!!!!!:rockwoot: I haven't seen it said yet and I couldnt resist.:poke:

Back