**The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread**

I suggest you come to a COTPC hook with a good running 2.6 truck and watch what happens.
I bet my truck hardly makes 500hp

Sounds good. Now for the rules this year, are you allowed to run three tires on each side in the rear on a truck that was SRW from the factory? Just checking, I want to be competitive.

Lol, that was good. Now load your slabs up on the rollers flatlanders so we can compare apples to apples... :poke:

I could load my "slab" on the rollers but it wouldn't be apples to apples unless your truck has the engine out of it to.:stab:

I could load my "slab" on the rollers but it wouldn't be apples to apples unless your truck has the engine out of it to.:stab:

Nope, cause I tore into my piece at the beginning of October. She's been done since Christmas, and since I don't drive her in the snow she just taunts me like Chris Hansen does a pedophile.
Cmon son get that 12v dinosaur back together and come to sarver! :rockwoot:

Nope, cause I tore into my piece at the beginning of October. She's been done since Christmas, and since I don't drive her in the snow she just taunts me like Chris Hansen does a pedophile.

WTF is sarver?

We prefer to find the biggest hill and the biggest load we can find and see who can crest the hill the fastest from a dead stop over dyno's.:ft:

We prefer to find the biggest hill and the biggest load we can find and see who can crest the hill the fastest from a dead stop over dyno's.:ft:

Oh now I know how you guys are getting 1k hp out of a 2.6 truck. I need to find a hill to add a couple hundred...LOL

Dynos are nothing more than a tuning tool...ive seen big power trucks put down low numbers and vice versa. Ill be at sarver, but not "put down huge numbers". I'm more interested in a points championship than a number on a piece of paper.$.02

Dynos are nothing more than a tuning tool...ive seen big power trucks put down low numbers and vice versa. Ill be at sarver, but not "put down huge numbers". I'm more interested in a points championship than a number on a piece of paper.$.02

Nonsense, we get three pulls give the crowd what they want on the last one. :rockwoot:

For this being "The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread" the smack is weak. If your trucks run as weak as your guy's smack - I'll have to put my 7.3 back into a truck and see you at the track.

For this being "The Official Winter/Off Season Sled Pulling Smack Talk Thread" the smack is weak. If your trucks run as weak as your guy's smack - I'll have to put my 7.3 back into a truck and see you at the track.

Lol, seeing a 7.3 winning a pull is like seeing Obama's birth certificate. :shake:

Back