The Quickest Girl in Diesel Hillary Coe married

Glad to have you on board the Diesel rocket.

I would sugest getting away from Gregs teaching, and try to really LEARN something about Diesel racing now.

And, if you want to try the reallll truck sport, climb onto a sledpuller!:Cheer:

You know Sleddie, she's not afraid of a little dirt; I'm looking for a picture of her covered in Royal Purple lite 11 racing oil. She never quit working even thou she was wearing a few quarts , even then she steals the show , you might grow to respect her.

I think Drag racing will keep her. But who knows she might like to drag something around in the dirt, ask her, offer her a steering wheel, she might surprise you. My experience with her is she is not afraid of anything.

And if I remember correctly she a black belt in some from of martial arts. Being 5’11” those legs look like they could be lethal weapons anyway. She sure backed down a certain magazine writer, who suggested she wear a thong to a photo shoot.

RacinDuallie said:
My opinion.... the REAL women of diesel drag racing are the ones that actually do the diesel drag racing, women like KAT and Rhotten Rhonda. ( does Sheila Perry race as I don't want to not include her too---)

Not someone who jumped in someones bosses truck and did some minimal testing in a borrowed racer of a driver of a owners truck......

Sorry but no offense....

You jealous because you had to build, or have someone build your own truck. No one would give you one? No one ask you to drive from them? If you had what she has maybe you might get a ride or a real deal. And I don’t mean the looks part, it’s the drive and tenacity to start at the bottom and earn her way up

. She wasn’t afraid to get her hands dirty; having spent a few years crewing off and on for a few Competition eliminator cars and even spent several weekends slaving on a Pro Stock Car with a number 1 on the side, earning her a little respect with a few racers. Any one that can hang with the Professor “Warren Johnson “and not need a few session with a therapist is tougher then most.

And on a side note, Jeff she has something you don’t yet an NHRA license with a little experience , and some of that is in a stick car , Hillary can pull levers “ lynco “ or row a stick “ liberty “ better then most

Last edited:
NOTHING, but thou Hillary makes a living on the runway, she was a driver, not a decoration. I did not choose to help her because she was a girl, but because I saw a lot of myself in her. Just as I saw the same in Anna "CrewGirl" and a few others I have helped over the years I saw that spark, that make a person successful in any thing that strive to pursue. That same foundation is displayed in movies like Rudy and the Pursuit of Happyness. That drive that makes you go forward no mater how much others tell you “your wasting your time

I truly believe that in this world if you help enough people get what they are striving for, and then you will also get what it is that you are striving for. I have always had a hand to lend to anyone that truly wants to excel in this sport.
I have never looked down on them but looked at them as a reflection of myself a few years before. There is a time to pay it back, and that moment in time will come for everyone, whether you choose to, or even recognize the opportunity, it will be a defining point.

Hillary was on a short list of drivers that were going to be a part of my program, before it was shelved to pursue a dream of driving for Gale Banks. That list included a few others both men and women. .

Last edited:
She might get even, at 17she was 5’11" and about 125 lbs a little thin, we know we rolled her over the scales in the car . I'm looking, funny thing we were racing out of Charlie Stewart’s trailer, I was chasing points and He carried my dragster out there for me. When we hurt the motor, I was qualified well, and the little motor would not get out of its own smoke with a dinged intake valve, I had spares, but had resigned my self to getting out run the next morning. I was still leery back then of tearing in to a $ 40,000 motor at the track, Charley convinced me to, or really shamed me it to fixing it, that was 9 pm on Saturday night. First round was a 9 am. Hillary was to young to go to the Strip anyways,, so we tore in to it . I went looking for a head gasket from another V6 Chevy racer, when I got back she had the headers off, the intake off and was taking the oil line off the pan , she was laying under the dragster , and using both hands on a wrench to get the Dash 16 an fitting off . I was going to pull the pan and check bearings anyway.
I didn’t tell her the oil would still be in the pan, the fitting came off, and she dumped about 4 quarts on her chest and it was ugly, we did what we could to clean it up, but that synthetic oil is hard to clean up, it was 000 weights, about like coke a cola in thickness

We fired it up at 7 am the next day , and it ran good , good enough to get to second round where I was dead late . 097 with to days system , and that was that ..

COMP461 said:
, you might grow to respect her.

That statement suggests I do not repsect her now. Thats not the case.

I have the same respect for her now, that I do all drag racers. No more, no less.

Tell the truth COMP, you'd latch on to anyone who you thought you could get a little press out of.
Nothing wrong with that either. :woohoo:

Sledpuller said:
That statement suggests I do not repsect her now. Thats not the case.

I have the same respect for her now, that I do all drag racers. No more, no less.

Tell the truth COMP, you'd latch on to anyone who you thought you could get a little press out of.
Nothing wrong with that either. :woohoo:
Gene you don't respect any drag racers.....Especially ones from Texas.

Pro Lip Balm.....

COMP461 said:

:hump: One thing I won't do, that you showed time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again that you are the consumate pro at is:

Attachments

• smilieka.gif
    smilieka.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Back