The Quickest Girl in Diesel Hillary Coe married

partsguy662 said:
Not much different...After all....she ain't a lady unless she goes 280...:hehe:

Haaaaaaaa thats funny maybe one day she will come and do a signing at your napa store, and you could get your big hat scribbled on.:cheer:

JD WOP said:
I wonder how this thread would be if the girl was 300 pounds?

Probably pretty close to the same. Hell, Danica Patric would still have posters on a couple fellers walls if she was 300 and could still cram her fat ass in an indy car. The posters would just take up way more wall. :hehe:

Last edited:
Hillary, notice all the rude, crass, and uncouth guys on here. I'm not like that. Just wanted to make sure you knew that...

duke1n said:
Hillary, notice all the rude, crass, and uncouth guys on here. I'm not like that. Just wanted to make sure you knew that...

Yep...Dookie is a kind, gentle, homosexual type guy....:hehe:

See what I mean Hillary? Don't trust any of these pigs. They realize they don't have a shot in the dark at you giving them the time of day so they try and tear down the one guy on here(me) who could actually entertain you without using the old Pull my Finger routine.

duke1n said:

Alright, who stole Dukey's sign in info.:hehe: :hehe: :kick:

duke1n said:
See what I mean Hillary? Don't trust any of these pigs. They realize they don't have a shot in the dark at you giving them the time of day so they try and tear down the one guy on here(me) who could actually entertain you without using the old Pull my Finger routine.

Mike thats because your looking at your Dodge with a picture of her taped to that turd box, while your "fingers" are wrapped around something else. By the way, you ever get that rash cleared up you were talking about?:poke:

Last edited:
hillarytcoe said:
and Greg, whats this marriage buisness? I am taken but not married.

"SO YOUR TELLING ME THERES A CHANCE"

Just kidding, welcome to the site, pay no attention to these neanderthals. I think its freakin cool what your doing. More power to ya.:cheer: :Cheer: :cheer: :Cheer: :Cheer:

your my space mentioned in a comment that you were recently married .

COMP461 said:
your my space mentioned in a comment that you were recently married .

What are you looking on myspace for anyway, you a pedophile or something? :poke:

hillarytcoe said:
im Hillary.
you guys are hilarious, honestly.

Welcome to Comp D

after the drag racing bid you may wana try a hand in truck pulling:rockwoot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp461
She ran a 9.27 in my former ride testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD WOP
I wonder how this thread would be if the girl was 300 pounds?

I'm betting closer to 9.99....

now that is funny

Back