The Quickest Girl in Diesel Hillary Coe married

Game, maybe not. Thats what a wife is for. He took me in and taght me everything about racing. My father wasnt a gear head so Greg took the reigns. Dont let his boastering comments fool you, he is an exellent teacher.

So is everyone on here part of a team?

Amish Elegance said:
Hey Comp, post the picture of you sniffin the drivers seat after she got out!

"A,CHARLIE! RAY! IT'S STILL WARM! (sniff sniff) IT SMELLS LIKE NEW "MY LITTLE PONY TOYS." NOBODY LOOK....(sniff sniff) OOOOOOOH ME! OH GOSH, MY EYE! MY EYE! DAMMIT CHARLIE GET IT OUT! OH GOSH IT BURNS! CHARLIE, CALL AN AMBALANCE! "

You sneaky little trout sniffer, you.:hehe: :hehe: :poke:

Use your little "friendship" to get some hot female drivers ditching their spark plugs will ya?
lmfao!!!!!!

hillarytcoe said:
Game, maybe not. Thats what a wife is for. He took me in and taght me everything about racing. My father wasnt a gear head so Greg took the reigns. Dont let his boastering comments fool you, he is an exellent teacher.

Yes indeed, most on here are part of team :homo:

Gregg,
Way to get us all going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillarytcoe............Welcome to Comp Diesel....Most us dont get out much

No no, I was just suggesting that there are very few on this board that could accept & respect such a beautiful woman as an accomplished driver such that she is. I on the other hand have no such hangups. Please step into my office....

Something tells me Timmy is pulling a mean trick on the masses... lol

hillarytcoe said:
im Hillary.
you guys are hilarious, honestly.

God Bless us.... ...Everyone.

If this is really you, :welcome: You've made a many extreme diesel enthusiasts dreams come true. Stick with us, we'll do the best we can to make you the Danica Patric of Diesel Drag Racing.

(If this is Timmays cruel joke, may he roast in hay-dees while being probed with arcing spark plugs by a group of deranged leper's. )

PTSUPERD, My foot is in my mouth so much, my teeth look like little Nike Swooshes.

**in best Darth Vader voice**

"You were wise to keep her hidden from me."

I can't help but notice in this pic it looks like she's getting in the Fordota:

projects3.jpg

Last edited:
hillarytcoe said:

My wife and I are members of "Team Salad". The soup got cold, so we went on a diet. ;)

She's run 11 second ET's in a stock production manual transmission car (02 Corvette) which is pretty rare.

imelmo said:
**in best Darth Vader voice**

"You were wise to keep her hidden from me."

I can't help but notice in this pic it looks like she's getting in the Fordota:

projects3.jpg

LMAO! :hehe: :hehe:

Dukey yells in rocky mountain accent "I saw her first!!"

Oh good Lord, woman...
You're in for it now!

You can just tell us up front how much he paid you to pretend to be his friend :)

Welcome to the gang, by the way!

JD WOP said:
I wonder how this thread would be if the girl was 300 pounds?

Not much different...After all....she ain't a lady unless she goes 280...:hehe:

Back