This place has been overcome by pussies.

When Biden was elected, but it's Trumps fault.

Thats what all the Biden supporters say. Then I tell them Biden did not do a damned thing to benifit me yet, an American born upon American soil. Its a fucking disgrace. He is a fucking disgrace.

:doh:

Keep in mind. Many of us have enjoyed the diesel game through it's heyday and did so while blowing up many things along the way. There's a time where you look at it and just choose to not build anymore yet enjoy it as a spectator. Oem performance gassers are a bitch with fuel and get maybe 9mpg, just so much less of a headache than high HP diesels.

And many of us were here well before the heyday that you lived through. But please, keep bragging about those factory gassers you are on paper for. :hehe::clap::clap:

Nigroe please.

And many of us were here well before the heyday that you lived through. But please, keep bragging about those factory gassers you are on paper for. :hehe::clap::clap:

Nigroe please.

Are you related to Banks? I mean you worship the ground you walk on with very little to actually still show or claim relevance for?

The diesel boom in 07-12 was likely the most entertaining to watch and see all the different companies grow and expand working through the growing pains.

Then again I'm still a believer that Big Foot was a much cooler monster truck than the other lineup of the mainstream such as grave digger ect.....

For what it's worth..... this would be considered bragging..... can't say I'm on paper yet since I'm waiting on the updated title. But soon enough.

20210526-221520.jpg

20210526-220910.jpg

Take off the splitter guard you douchebag

#truth

Bought it with 1400miles and original owner never did that or installed any of the items that come in the crate. Got the PCM/ filter/ and octane cluster installed.... sad thing is I haven't even had a chance til yesterday to get it out after I put it in the shop.

On agenda for this week.

#truth

Bought it with 1400miles and original owner never did that or installed any of the items that come in the crate. Got the PCM/ filter/ and octane cluster installed.... sad thing is I haven't even had a chance til yesterday to get it out after I put it in the shop.

On agenda for this week.

How busy are you that you have to schedule a one minute task for next week?

Back