This place has been overcome by pussies.

HonestPointlessBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
:rockwoot: Wait i forgot. Lexan bay windows on hood to see a fucking nightmare under the hood.......:woohoo:

Fucking Fries are done!

Look at me! Im a retart.

I have a picture window on my hood, look at that abortion. :poke:

Nice wrap! Did the installer recommend you to spray Pam non stick spray ? Asking for a friend.

You done yet? Your hole is just about gaped. $.02

LOL Dear Compd i cut half my hood with a chainsaw and screwed a piece of lexan to it, what you think? LOL

Built not bought. No rush, never was, never will. Im the origonal- one owner...... bought mine stock.

You bought yours half way bastardized.

I'm bored and it feelings weird to watch a thread with drama in it without being involved in a form.

Anyways!

RD haven't seen it brought up in recent history....

How'd the Jackstands make it though the fake pandemic?

Dont fuck with the Bull.

When you lick windows that are screwed to your hood......

Last edited:
:poke:

Attachments

• raw-pork-tenderloin-wrapped-in-aluminum-foil-C23NFT.jpg
    raw-pork-tenderloin-wrapped-in-aluminum-foil-C23NFT.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
I can continue to rape you to eternity. Let me know when you have had enough.

But again, who are you again ? A hole is a hole.....

I hope you feel better jumping in a thread that has absolutely no significance for your contribution.

Go graft another hood to your clapped out hooptie.

Loser.

I am still a Trump supporter. Always was.

So your liberal counterpoint hit the shitter......

I’ll buy the room at the red roof inn so y’all can hump or fight....

But yeah that explosion was nasty. Not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed by PDD and making it “funny/cool”.... But like others have said it’s for the “gram” and the more hillbillies with their skull winter green and empty bud lite cans in the bed of their trucks that fallow makes them more money.

I see this thread turned into the special Olympics real quick

:pop:
Wow this went to shit real fast lol
I agree these organizations need to set some new safety standards for these events. Unfortunately I think it's going to take someone getting seriously injured before it happens but then its going to be to late and the lawsuits and sponsors are going to start rolling in the wrong directions.

Back