This place has been overcome by pussies.

Lets see yours.

I'm bored and it feelings weird to watch a thread with drama in it without being involved in a form.

Anyways!

RD haven't seen it brought up in recent history....

How'd the Jackstands make it though the fake pandemic?

I'm bored and it feelings weird to watch a thread with drama in it without being involved in a form.

Anyways!

Who are you ?

Anyways!

Its starting to come back to me, refresh my memory it may be cloudy.

For what it's worth and if it makes you feel any better, I still refuse to participate in facebook or any other forms of social media. Still keeping in touch with friends the ild school ways. I might be the only one left but there is at least one dammit! LOL

There is small groups of us out here. Lol.

Anyways!

Are you the guy that took his truck down South of the border, and had a bunch of custom body work done to his truck then had the entire truck wrapped in Reynolds Wrap?

Are you the guy that took his truck down South of the border, and had a bunch of custom body work done to his truck then had the entire truck wrapped in Reynolds Wrap?

attachment.php

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 1
They got real lucky nobody got hurt.

before he gets out the truck next time and throws his hands in the air like he won a touchdown, needs to make sure there isnt a piston stuck in someones head 1st.
Exactly my thoughts. These events seem to be too reckless imo.

In other news,, Burkhart and Stainless's trucks looked mighty impressive on the track in the few FB videos I saw.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Same Old something....
I can be gone a couple years at a time and swing by here and its the same ol shit, lots of talking and very little doing. Yall thats been buying and saving parts for builds planned 15 years ago needs to sale all that shit and pick up hunting and fishing, lol. Face it, the racing Ain't going to happen. Its a shame the Racing section looks to sucks now, everyone either retired or gave up it looks like. Diesel racing from the late 90s to when I quit in 2010 was a fun section of my life, loved to get on here and share my successes and failures after a big weekend of races.
I wish I had the energy that I had back then back, swapping transmissions at the track most weekends was the normal back then, I can't imagine that now. I can't say that I wouldn't change a thing though, thats horse shit. I wished I'd not wasted all that time with powerglides and TH350s, fully aftermarket units with best of everything still sucked. I built to the max 400 was bad ass and worked, and appears to be the norm these days to lots or maybe most of the fast diesels. Thats cool to see. I love a 400 or 475 transmission.
Is either of my old racers still out there doing anything? Or are they crashed and scrapped, or put to pasture? Anyone know
Tucker

I thin SFI will have a discussion about it after they see that video.

There's not a single hold harmless agreement known to man that would indemnify the track owners, vendors, land owners, sponsors, manufacturers of failed components, and the list would keep going is a good ambulance chaser got ahold of it.

I see them not allowing sponsored dynos at these events now that there's been 2 yrs in a row that could've ended in severe physical injury for participants and spectators.

There's not a single hold harmless agreement known to man that would indemnify the track owners, vendors, land owners, sponsors, manufacturers of failed components, and the list would keep going is a good ambulance chaser got ahold of it.

I see them not allowing sponsored dynos at these events now that there's been 2 yrs in a row that could've ended in severe physical injury for participants and spectators.
I'm not trying to be doom and gloom, but the time to talk about getting a hand on safety is before somebody sues and dismembers our racing organizations.

Turbo containment, engine shielding, engine containment in general...all needs to be looked at proactively by the organizations.

I was at UCC all weekend, raced with ODSS before being eliminated by a PoS PRV.

The dyno was closest to the western stands, which also had shade. As Zeigler pulled on to the dyno I advised to the guys that I was with that we needed to move else where as we were in direct line with the "driver door" area of his rig. Nothing against Zeigler, I knew he was going to put it down as I was on Firepunk's dyno a few days after him and knew his number. We moved to the starting line and watched his run.

I thought PDD hurt their motor Friday afternoon mid-track. We watched their engine grenade on the dyno and were quite happy that we moved.

I was also surprised that people were allowed to be damn near up against the barricades for the burn out competition.

IMHO, the dyno for UCC should've been in the middle of the circle track and people could've watched (more) safely from those stands.

Last edited:
Are we going to have a discussion about safety on these trucks?

What....you don't like pistons being launched into the top three rows of the stadium? Power Driven Pistons? :hehe:

I think these 2000+ trucks need to be dynoed by wire.....someone is gonna loose a life or both legs one of these days. That firewall ain't gonna stop shit when it goes the wrong direction. $.02 I for one don't want to log on and find out any of you arguing bastards got hurt. We can't argue about stupid shit if everyone isn't here.

Last edited:
Back