This place has been overcome by pussies.

I could be wrong, but it sure seems like the "dumb" sled pullers are ahead of the curve with safety. I know a lot of rules for different classes have thing and cables around engines, shielding on the sides of the engine, fully enclosed driveline, ect.
From their YouTube videos, that was PDD backup engine after hurting the primary engine racing on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Same Old something....
I can be gone a couple years at a time and swing by here and its the same ol shit, lots of talking and very little doing. Yall thats been buying and saving parts for builds planned 15 years ago needs to sale all that shit and pick up hunting and fishing, lol. Face it, the racing Ain't going to happen. Its a shame the Racing section looks to sucks now, everyone either retired or gave up it looks like. Diesel racing from the late 90s to when I quit in 2010 was a fun section of my life, loved to get on here and share my successes and failures after a big weekend of races.
I wish I had the energy that I had back then back, swapping transmissions at the track most weekends was the normal back then, I can't imagine that now. I can't say that I wouldn't change a thing though, thats horse shit. I wished I'd not wasted all that time with powerglides and TH350s, fully aftermarket units with best of everything still sucked. I built to the max 400 was bad ass and worked, and appears to be the norm these days to lots or maybe most of the fast diesels. Thats cool to see. I love a 400 or 475 transmission.
Is either of my old racers still out there doing anything? Or are they crashed and scrapped, or put to pasture? Anyone know
Tucker
You ever finish that Beetle street car you were building a while back? Sounded like it was going to be riot to blast around in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Boy am I ever glad I quite messing with Diesels in 2010 and just went to work. I missed all the fun and drama and was around for the glory days.

I just hang out here now to argue with Jory.
Chris

Just take your ball glove to the dyno....

No shit. I watched that video from the top of the stands and it blew, parts went flying, and some dude pulled a piston up in front of the camera. I was like...holy hell! :rockwoot: I mean....it makes for a great show and you never find the limits without finding the limits.....I just hate to see any of you maimed because of it, even the people I don't like. ;)

I just hang out here now to argue with Jory.

I don't have the knowledge to argue about very much, but I welcome your banter, Sir. :D

Burkharts pull was sweet. 319. I think it was?

Furthermore who even won the event?

Hey, bad advertisement is better than no advertisement.

I’m sure in true PDD style, they will dissect the engine, give a report, and update what’s next for the truck. I do enjoy their YouTube videos. The tube and CompD are my forms of social media.

Dunno this place would have pre event banter weeks before, during and after.

Instead we get irrelevant cock suckers with mexicanized custom trucks with horrible wrap jobs on it trying to talk smack.

Hey cock bag, truck has been off jackstands quite a while now. Try to think up some new material.

Oh thats right cock sucka is busy buying factory built hot rod vehicles and desperately trying to be relevant.

Fuck off you gnat.

Two words : Yard Burnout.

Loser.

Instead we get irrelevant cock suckers with mexicanized custom trucks with horrible wrap jobs on it trying to talk smack.

Hey cock bag, truck has been off jackstands quite a while now. Try to think up some new material.

Oh thats right cock sucka is busy buying factory built hot rod vehicles and desperately trying to be relevant.

Fuck off you gnat.

Two words : Yard Burnout.

Loser.

Wow... that took forever! You're slippin dawg.

I'm still living rent free in your head I see.... why though?! Lol

So predictable it's funny.

For what it's worth, it's more entertaining to watch the city burn.

Just call me Nero.

Best part of buying factory fast shit..... you don't have to wrench on it when it breaks!

Speaking of......

I'll take delivery of my Silver Demon with 1400 miles this week and being I got it from the owner of a supercar collection I'll gladly be the first to pop it's cherry in every irrelevant way I know how when I crack the seal off the Demon crate. Even bought that extended Mopar bumper to bumper.... big pimpin style.

I work to much to worry about fixing shit I think is cool.

Buzz buzz muthafucka... buzz buzz

#dieselwasfuntilitdied

Last edited:

Just call me Nero.

Best part of buying factory fast shit..... you don't have to wrench on it when it breaks!

Speaking of......

I'll take delivery of my Silver Demon with 1400 miles this week and being I got it from the owner of a supercar collection I'll gladly be the first to pop it's cherry in every irrelevant way I know how when I crack the seal off the Demon crate. Even bought that extended Mopar bumper to bumper.... big pimpin style.

#dieselwasfuntilitdied

Irrelevant useless blowhard.

Go back to the political forum please so you can get banned again.

Retart.

" I bought a hellcat minivan "

Who gives a fuck? A fool and his money are soon parted.

Do you have the dealer service manager in your lawyers rolodex for easy lawsuit ? Oh the fuel was bad.

Nice wrap on that bastardized duallie of yours.

Fkn clown wagon.

Just call me Nero.

Speaking of......

#dieselwasfuntilitdied

Edited edited edited....

Your only in my head as the retart with 2 hoods one truck.

Jackwagon. LOL

Irrelevant useless blowhard.

Go back to the political forum please so you can get banned again.

Retart.

" I bought a hellcat minivan "

Who gives a fuck? A fool and his money are soon parted.

Do you have the dealer service manager in your lawyers rolodex for easy lawsuit ? Oh the fuel was bad.

Nice wrap on that bastardized duallie of yours.

Fkn clown wagon.

I kinda feel like I need to buy you a plan B for using you so easily.

I'll leave you alone now that I'm satisfied.

Lol

tenor.gif

You should put 2 more mirrors on your doors.

Better yet you should run out and buy another spacer and put 6 wheels out back and double up on the duallie bed fenders.

Fkn see how easily stupid you look?

I feel horrible now honestly for verbally beating a certified window licker.

Back