Thought Id never do it. Damn you Tyler!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I think the time has come to join the crew. I love my vp44, its been good to me, but I've hit a wall. I need more fuel! I found a good pump, a few good guys who offered parts. I'm getting all the parts gathered up now & I plan on doing the conversion next month. The 215 Pump is getting benched at columbus, going for 550cc, I'll deal with the smoke later. :hehe: I plan on running this Batmowheel 66/74/14 and leaving my 7x.012 sac injectors in there. In the end, I want to try to tune it in for sled pulling, yet be street worthy so I can still DD it.

You will wonder why you waited so long to convert once you get it done.

You better start thinking what your gonna put under that 66:ft:

Give me a shout if you need anything Jamie. I remember most of the little tricks I did to make things a whole lot easier.

550cc's from a CDS pump will be PLENTY for almost any single....they are fun:D

Chris

Make sure you take pics, and do a write up so i read up on what i have to do this winter.

What kind of vp did you have on it? And do you want to give it away?

It's about time Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!

You will wonder why you waited so long to convert once you get it done.

You better start thinking what your gonna put under that 66:ft:

Good boy. Now throw a 480 under that 66 and enjoy that fuel.

I pull in the 2.6 class. I wanna stay single charger & 898 has already been done on a 66/74/14 Batmowheel. I should be ok on the charger for a little while. If not, I'll just sell it and go big.

Give me a shout if you need anything Jamie. I remember most of the little tricks I did to make things a whole lot easier.

I already have you and Tyler on speed dial bud. lol

550cc's from a CDS pump will be PLENTY for almost any single....they are fun:D

Chris

I'm thinking so, should be a good match for these 7x.012 injectors and turbo I'm running.

I'll take some credit... I was on Tyler to convert for YEARS

I think everyone was on Tyler about it.

Make sure you take pics, and do a write up so i read up on what i have to do this winter.

There are about 50 writeups on this forum already. Lots of detail.

Finally!!!! Great to hear Jamie.

I know, I know.

What kind of vp did you have on it? And do you want to give it away?

SO vp44. I'm gonna probably throw it on the shelf incase I ever decide to go back.

I'm thinking so, should be a good match for these 7x.012 injectors and turbo I'm running.[/QUOTE]

If that charger can handle 500cc, twins would almost be pointless.

I cant even begin to clear 500cc and i dont even get full travel LOL

Back