Time to throw out the s467.7 turbo choices?

Those graphs are simplified because obviously I'm not going to post the real dyno sheets, but the format doesn't detract from the truth of the information.

I feel like this topic has run it's course, it's very clear for anyone reading this thread to see you have no valid information to offer, and apparently do not understand as was stated that the examples given are just a small fraction of accumulated information.

There is no point to continue arguing, it's obvious you have no goal other than to antagonize with nothing of substance to add.

Last edited:
Those graphs are simplified because obviously I'm not going to post the real dyno sheets, but the format doesn't detract from the truth of the information.

I feel like this topic has run it's course, it's very clear for anyone reading this thread to see you have no valid information to offer, and apparently do not understand as was stated that the examples given are just a small fraction of accumulated information.

There is no point to continue arguing, it's obvious you have no goal other than to antagonize with nothing of substance to add.

Guess so.....

I mean my personal real world experiences are completely invalid.....!:bs: :lolly:

By the way.... on your test stand here.... where does the printer connect? Flash drive? No?

etch.jpg

:redx:

But seriously folks, what a teriffic audience, please tip your waitress'

I really think the .91 will keep me happy with spool up considering my tight converter. Its a DD street truck. I live in this truck. Im totally happy with 800 to the ground, i just want to be snappy again.

Now can we discuss gating on the .91?

I love to play on the freeway and im normally pretty conservative with how long i am "in it". But i want to keep it happy when im at full tilt on the freeway . I already have a t4 spacer on there to help the s467 clear the stainless manifold, should i get a new spacer for a gate?

This is my baby and if now is the time to go gated then thats what i need to do...

But seriously folks, what a teriffic audience, please tip your waitress'

I really think the .91 will keep me happy with spool up considering my tight converter. Its a DD street truck. I live in this truck. Im totally happy with 800 to the ground, i just want to be snappy again.

Now can we discuss gating on the .91?

I love to play on the freeway and im normally pretty conservative with how long i am "in it". But i want to keep it happy when im at full tilt on the freeway . I already have a t4 spacer on there to help the s467 clear the stainless manifold, should i get a new spacer for a gate?

This is my baby and if now is the time to go gated then thats what i need to do...

I think you'll be surprised and happy with your drive pressure running just the .91 T4 ungated if not having any issues with the 467.

I think you'll be surprised and happy with your drive pressure running just the .91 T4 ungated if not having any issues with the 467.

Gating isn't about drive pressure, it's about keeping the turbo in its operating range...

Should be fine without gate on the .91 at 800hp. Just don't wrap it out to 4500 RPM for 30 seconds at a time.

If you like hi rpm, like above 3750. Gate it. Just get it over with so you don't grenade the turbo. If you can keep below that then just let it eat!

I get a little bark at lock up if im in it just right. but i know how to avoid it.
other than that i don't get any flutter out of my current setup. i haven't had these sticks for long so i want to let them run their course.

how about i leave it un gated with these sticks, mind my manners, then get it when i get bigger sticks i can gate it to get the most out of it. how bou dat?

1.0 will work wonders too if you wanna take the easy route later instead of gating. Finally drove mine yesterday and it freakin lights baby.

I dont have those resources since i will be doing this swap on the jobsite.

I am just looking for the proper adaptor, thanks.

I just need to be edjucated on what will work and what wont...

The wife says the turbo is at home, i also ordered a flange and clamp kit from stainless. Id rather weld it up meslf and do it right . Now i just need to get home!

Back