Triple CP's

1000 hp for a few seconds on a dyno in one gear is alot different than making a 1/4 mile pass or a pull going down the track exspecially on fuel only. If the guy that tunes Maxed Out says it needs it than obviously it does. Ken, Rob, and Nathan I hope you get everything working with this setup. Good luck!

Thats is how it looks to me as there was a 1000 hp truck using twin CP3's like two years before you did the triple CP3's, the ones that obviously must not of worked.
Dude you figured it out, the 3rd pump was only a decoy. See I'm runing twin CP3's in series which gives me 60k psi of rail pressure. Just like compound turbo's. With that kind of pressure the fuel turns into plasma and even injector tips aren't needed. In fact fuel isn't even needed because just the pressure of any liquid is enough to force the pistons down which creates enormous amounts of HP. Think of it like a steam engine without the coal.:1tooth::bang

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some issues with the high pressure lines they could not solve right away. I'm sure if needed they will go back on and they will solve the line issue.

Back