Triple turbo build thread

I'd sell you this setup:hehe::hehe:
I just enjoy building them haha
I was gonna ask you that, but I think I'll try myself first. I have access to everything at work. So my mind is spinning. Can I ask what you have just in chargers, just a estimate or pm if you want.

Thanks

How far apart are your primaries from exhaust flange to exhaust flange, I think I made mine too wide
862a6cc02ed6569801341be246f0e00c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna ask you that, but I think I'll try myself first. I have access to everything at work. So my mind is spinning. Can I ask what you have just in chargers, just a estimate or pm if you want.

Thanks

I have about 2500ish in just turbos.

How far apart are your primaries from exhaust flange to exhaust flange, I think I made mine too wide
862a6cc02ed6569801341be246f0e00c.jpg

That might work but mine is way tighter than that. I took two 90s and just split them down the middle and welded them back together to fit back to a 3" pipe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
Ok I see, I think I'm going to have to make a new one! Yours seems way closer together and you are still getting close to the valve cover and fender...thanks again

How have you liked the setup so far? Have you made any changes? Would you do anything different if you were to make it over again?

Back