Triple turbo build thread

Again looks good, can't wait to hear how they perform! Also how hard is it to get to where you have the wastegate at?

What in the world did you do??

I think the metal intake tubes will make it louder than the filter just straight on the turbo's :ft::evil

I had some of my intestines removed. I have Crohn's disease. I hope it makes the louder lol

Again looks good, can't wait to hear how they perform! Also how hard is it to get to where you have the wastegate at?

It's really easy to get to. I have it plumbed into the hotpipe now but here is the only picture I have on my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
Hate to hear that man, but definitely glad you're feeling better and made this triple kit in no time at all!

Thanks buddy. I got it all wrapped up today and took it for a drive. It starts to light at 1700 rpms but after that it is just instant power and it starts blowing the tires off before I can look at any gauges haha. I'm so dumb for selling the BOV I had laying around cause they back lash like no other when I drop my foot off of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Looks great man! My trips did the same thing, barked like a sob coming out of the throttle, and under locked shifts.

I took it out for a test drive this afternoon. With the wastegate set at 26psi it built 90psi..before blowing a boot off. It might be time to add a wastegate in the hotpipe dumping into the atmosphere. I'd like to try to keep overall boost around 80

Do you have a interstage boost gauge by chance? Might just need to drive the primaries harder. Those 66's have alot of turbine. On my setup i had the manifold gate setup wrong on the first test drive, and it pegged my 100 psi boost gauge. I got it setup right and adjusted the regulator a bit and got total boost down to about 85. Now I have a 12v and smaller secondary so kinda apples to oranges but just throwing out ideas lol.

Thanks guys. Yes this is going on my 07 5.9. It has exergy 250% over injectors, PPE dual cp3, dual fass 150s, efi live, and the bottom end is getting a set of worked over 12v rods and a girdle. Just a short list of some of the other stuff on the truck before anyone asks lol.
When you gonna dyno this beast

Do you have a interstage boost gauge by chance? Might just need to drive the primaries harder. Those 66's have alot of turbine. On my setup i had the manifold gate setup wrong on the first test drive, and it pegged my 100 psi boost gauge. I got it setup right and adjusted the regulator a bit and got total boost down to about 85. Now I have a 12v and smaller secondary so kinda apples to oranges but just throwing out ideas lol.

Not at the moment. I have two boost gauges but haven't got it hooked up yet. I have the wastegate dumping into the hotpipe. But might not be big enough.

Nice, by your work I figured you were in a fab shop. Keep us posted.

subscribed....Very cool build, Im looking into buiding a smaller set of triples, a 63/68/.91 as the secondary and 2-63/68/.88's....the 63's should flow a little over 70lbs/min each which is more air than a borge fmw 82mm. shouldn't that be enough air for 1000-1100? so two 66's should get you to your goal easily, right? also, what size gate are you using?

Last edited:
subscribed....Very cool build, Im looking into buiding a smaller set of triples, a 63/68/.91 as the secondary and 2-63/68/.88's....the 63's should flow a little over 70lbs/min each which is more air than a borge fmw 82mm. shouldn't that be enough air for 1000-1100? so two 66's should get you to your goal easily, right? also, what size gate are you using?

That would be a quick spooling setup. I would think that should make 1000hp easily. I probably went overkill on mine for 1200hp lol. It's a JGS 40mm

That would be a quick spooling setup. I would think that should make 1000hp easily. I probably went overkill on mine for 1200hp lol. It's a JGS 40mm

ok a 40mm nice, also 3" hot pipe I think you said? did you have to scale down the tubing size a lot from the s467?

Back