TRUCK FEST - Bandimere Speedway, Colorado - August 7/8, 2010

Wouldnt miss it for the world. It always seems to be the event where we get to see out "other" buddies. We need to get a social event going somewhere the night of the 6th,

The night of the 6th is the sled pull!!!!!! It's also at a fair, so... you can bring some beer and ride the ferris wheel!!! :Cheer:

Wouldnt miss it for the world. It always seems to be the event where we get to see out "other" buddies. We need to get a social event going somewhere the night of the 6th,

John you and Karen and even Heath are always welcome at the house if ya want. Any way you could sneak me out some Blue Bell?!

All righty guys... If you want to dyno for the open house at ATS you have to pre register, follow this link - ATS Diesel... The dyno it pre register ONLY!!!!!! So get yours in there!!!!!!

Get it runnin!!!!!! Come on... I am going to find some form of torture for you if you don't... Like the next time you want apparel you have to clean the back bathroom... :p

Ha goodluck with that. Now that its up front ill just tell Jason imma grab a shirt hahaha. And im tryin to figure out where imma get the money to get it goin before truckfest.

So Blacksmoke did you get the truck done???? You only have 2 more weekends and than it's here...

So Blacksmoke did you get the truck done???? You only have 2 more weekends and than it's here...

Haha not yet. It's still just sitin out front of the shop. I'm sure you see it everyday when you go to work lol. If all goes well this weekend I should be able to tell Jason to go ahead and do it on Monday.

Yea they better. I will be pissed if its 2 years in a row that my truck can't run cause its broken. lol

Last edited:
Hmm this is quickly gaining on my list of possibilities

Well then you'd better start now, advertise well, and keep your rates low. Fat chicks need to know you're out there, and the desperation needs to build/wine begin to flow. :poke:

:hehe:

Well then you'd better start now, advertise well, and keep your rates low. Fat chicks need to know you're out there, and the desperation needs to build/wine begin to flow. :poke:

:hehe:

Hell i better put an ad out on craigslist in Denver and Foco

Back