TRUCK FEST - Bandimere Speedway, Colorado - August 7/8, 2010

Blue bell....They dont make it there Travis?

It should be a good event. Its a place where the big rig boys get to meet up with the other side of the diesel world. Its fun!!

I bet you're thinking of Blue Moon, if so thats from Golden CO. Blue Bell isn't local, that I know of at least.

I'm stoked to see you guys out my way! It'll be nice to just drive down there for the day.

It's going to come down to the wire for me to whether or not i make it!

What's wrong with your rig? The black one or y'alls puller?

Blue bell....They dont make it there Travis?

It should be a good event. Its a place where the big rig boys get to meet up with the other side of the diesel world. Its fun!!

It is getting to be pretty cool event. A little bigger each and every year. I think Dmitri is bringing his monster h.p. rig and the boys from G&J are coming down with Dirtymax. I thought at one time Subman and those boys were bringing their rig from Orgegon. Oh yeah Dale and Seth are coming out too!:rockwoot:

You can get Blue Bell at like two places out here one is up in Estes Park and that guy goes all the way to Tejas to get it and the other place is in Denver...it also happens to be across the street from Shotgun Willies!(I have never been there but I heard the girls take their tops off)

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Word on the street is that Schied will be there too. The Dr pee boys usually show up for this one as well. Looking foreward to it.

Word on the street is that Schied will be there too. The Dr pee boys usually show up for this one as well. Looking foreward to it.

The Scheid guys will be here... I haven't heard from the DR P guys but they usually just show up if they are coming... Still waiting on a couple of others to confirm... But I have good news.

The Scheid guys will be here... I haven't heard from the DR P guys but they usually just show up if they are coming... Still waiting on a couple of others to confirm... But I have good news.

Well Kelli what's your good news?? Don't keep us waiting like that it's not nice haha.

I will just have to wait 'til you get her back together to look at it.

Good luck.

Well we have a new converter that wil be here in the morning & then its off to Denver....I sure hope it is cooler up there than here. 105 is the forecast for today.

Welcome all. If anyone needs anything give me a call. Not racing but sure ready to have fun. Debating on running my TDI or the 98 Dodge.

Has anyone heard if Max'd Out is coming from Oregon? Would like to see those guys run.

phew got the truck back up and going, got a couple of runs in at test n tune on wednesday. She will be ready for sunday!

Any results to post??? I was going to a big gasser race in Bremerton this weekend, damn thing rained out. Wish I had gone to Bandimere instead!

Well the elimations got rained out here in Denver as well.
DirtyMax had an issue and never made a hit.
Smitty and Dmitri went side by side twice in time trials, Seth drove like a spidermonkey spinning for 300+ feet and staying in it the whole way.
Dmitri was having some trouble smoking the lights but still laid down some awesome times.
John Robinson smoked a charger at the 1/8th on his second pass.

All in all a fun day! Would have been great if the rain had held off!!

Back