truck width questions for sleddy?

no just the padmax guy, obviously he swings from evans nuts as does ryan milby, and the woodruff statement has nothing to do with him personally only saying that evan and his girlfriend have no right to come to our trailer and say that he builds his truck when he doesnt.

I will see you all june 5th spraying the **** outta my truck and the axle back 4 inches, I dont think you will ever notice though.

Wow, talk about a sore loser. Until you bring hard evidence that the truck in question is acctually cheating and you can prove it you might want to lay off the name calling and threats on an open forum.You might not like the out come in real life when you dont have a computer screen to protect you. Im just saying since you seem to be upset that you got beat and cant prove the truck is acctually cheating and its been my experence those who scream the loudest about someone cheating are acctually cheating themselves and cant beat the other truck so he must cheating to beable to beat you.

I'd say your attitude and threats are a good way to get booted from NADM events......

I never said he was cheating in cotpc did I I started this whole thread based on the fact nadm was telling someone they cant have a alterd wheelbase and said thats funny there is a truck I know ran some nadm events and his wheelbase is alterd, please inform where I said he was cheating in cotpc?

your a ****tard I will put you on my list of assholes ot punch this season dont worry.

Let's see....your "proof" of this altered wheelbase...it came from a COTPC video on YouTube....because apparently you can't produce video of him at an NADM event.

It's as simple as that. You don't have a case, and everyone reading this thread can smell your BS from a mile away.

Ever have the feeling that you're standing way out in left field all by yourself?

And as for the threat, go ahead and punch me. It will really help your truck go a lot further.

Benn Duvall did win laport! this thread has gotten out of control only mystery I have seen is Evan is on this site and hasn't been in here to defend hisself and if it was me I would of been?

Did you ever get the idea that the world is a tuxedo?

And Outlaw is a pair of brown shoes? :hehe:

(George Gobel)

Hope everybody had a merry christmas. I see Evan is getting beat on already this year and I am sure he is loving it. I hope to come close to competing with evan this year because he is always the man to beat. Good luck with the protest, maybe you should use your money to better your truck, I would say you have a better chance of getting money back with that

Wow, talk about a sore loser. Until you bring hard evidence that the truck in question is acctually cheating and you can prove it you might want to lay off the name calling and threats on an open forum.You might not like the out come in real life when you dont have a computer screen to protect you. Im just saying since you seem to be upset that you got beat and cant prove the truck is acctually cheating and its been my experence those who scream the loudest about someone cheating are acctually cheating themselves and cant beat the other truck so he must cheating to beable to beat you.

I was ready to go at london? trust me the computer doesnt do talking for me, I will be the first person in your face if there is a dispute.

as for nadm pulls with evan, the jamboree is to dusty to even see his wheels?

like I said if he brings the same truck we will see what happens.

as for being alone im not, im laughing about everything with about 40 other people on this site.. I have already had people who agree with me pm me or even email me. so like I said we will see you next year....:nos:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

:what:

you missed me putting pics of your truck on the internet to dispute my case that your axles is pushed back, like I was asked to do if I thought I had proof?
but my proof makes me look like a tool I guess....it was a bad idea and now I have alot of people who want to e-thug me.....*bdh*

merry cristmas back to you

Not to take sides but If I were to just look at this picture I would say it looks like the axle is pushed back. Understand that it's not a good picture to judge something by.

attachment.php

Not to take sides but If I were to just look at this picture I would say it looks like the axle is pushed back. Understand that it's not a good picture to judge something by.

attachment.php

why is it a bad picture?

because of light, you can clearly tell his back wheel is damn near unde rhis bed? now all chevy's that run lift actually push the rear wheel forward, like his buddies truck harold as example he's not cheating, here is a pick of his truck same wheelbase and same lift height and same tires.

Attachments

• harold.jpg
    harold.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 61
here i marked this for you to be the judge no matter lighting look at wheel to fender well diff. Im not stirring the pot, just bettering my point.

Attachments

• evan wheelbase marked.jpg
    evan wheelbase marked.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 50
  • harold marked.jpg
    harold marked.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 40
Now this opens up a WHOLE NEW can of worms.

Everyone knows (or should know) that as a spring compresses it flattens out and gets longer. Due to most leaf springs being fixed on one end and shackled on the other, wheelbase WILL CHANGE a load is applied.

Changing spring arch, shackle length, etc can all effect this. Wheelbase during tech may be X, but under load it could be X+Y.

If a smart puller designs a suspension, it could be made to lengthen significantly under compression and be legal.............(my gasser does this).

All that being said as well, what happens when puller Joe, installed a lift kit (with rear springs) from a Name Brand manufacture and it changes his/her wheelbase slightly? Is that allowed or not allowed if it was bolt in and no changes were made?

how does a axle roll with ladder bars? I thaught that was part of a ladder bar/traction bar setup to prevent axles roll? how does the axle move under load? Im not aurguing ACTUALLY TRYING TO LEARN BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS NEAT.

how does a axle roll with ladder bars? I thaught that was part of a ladder bar/traction bar setup to prevent axles roll? how does the axle move under load? Im not aurguing ACTUALLY TRYING TO LEARN BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS NEAT.

The ladder bar will prevent the axle from "rolling", but designed properly it will allow the axle to move in an arc. As the axle moves through it's arc, the wheelbase changes....

As for the truck in question, I don't know what/how he did (if he did anything), but just wanted people to be aware that wheelbases can change "legally" for various reasons......so just seeing a wheelbase that looks "off" might not be illegal.

Depends on the angles of the ladder bars, if they are level unloaded, then the wheelbase would decrease slightly, if they are really angled down(high in the front, low in the back) then the axle could move back slightly.

even with solid suspension? I understand if there was still suspension travle. when you talk about a spring compressing, why would a spring compress in solid suspension, isnt that the whole idea, to not compress.

Back