Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Truck picture

001(2).HEIC

You know it, I am gonna have the shifter scraping the roof when I am done.

Thinking of just pulling the grill out so the shutters on the radiator look like louvers.

Point the CB antennas forward, make sure the mic cord is swinging beside your head because you don’t want to be more than 6” away from taking to Billy big rig’r. Red interior lights so you can pretend you are a submarine captain and DO NOT forget the bandana on the steering column.

Those guys make some nice stuff. I have a bowtie visor that I got from rod pickett years ago and haven't put on but I'm really starting to lean towards the "little window" visor rlk has
e6d113de98ee5d070324bc0c6779afcf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Those guys make some nice stuff. I have a bowtie visor that I got from rod pickett years ago and haven't put on but I'm really starting to lean towards the "little window" visor rlk has

That is a nice looking visor for sure.

I love that bow tie. I have always wanted one for my FLC.

This is a nice classy little Pete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea whatever. Don’t see anything for Leiffi’s Volvo. How you supposed to class up the container yards without a visor or a giant VOLVO decal?

Thoughts on a c12 with a 13sp. Truck has about 800k on it. It's an 02 FLD112 with a feedbody on it, max weight would be around 58k. Mostly looking for info or thoughts on the c12. Good, bad, so so? Thanks

Back