Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Ever had them fall off with th way the are stacked

40b490b47bad65746ab27dc146bc2791.jpg

Come on now, you know those are illegal for farm use! ?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Must be unloading them with a grabber too, my bales spear wouldnt like them like that.

Attachments

• 20211220_105749.jpg
    20211220_105749.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 1
Come on now, you know those are illegal for farm use! ?

Lol I know but even magnetic farmer trailers won’t work with hay. Only works with equipment, and seed pallets on flatbed pickups.

Ever had them fall off with th way the are stacked

Yes I have. Not die to the stacking but do to bad bales. If you look close at the picture you will see it does have hay sides in the stake pockets. I also step them down for transportation on the highway. No hay can come off then.

Yes we use grapple forks.

All in jest, just that a lot of "farmers" either don't strap enough, or at all. Lawn care people are the ones the drive me nuts the most, never a strap on anything.

All in jest, just that a lot of "farmers" either don't strap enough, or at all. Lawn care people are the ones the drive me nuts the most, never a strap on anything.

Yes, we tend to not strap our hay for short runs. But, if it's on the highway, or it's going a little ways, it gets strapped.

It bothers me when Impass loads on the highway that are not strapped.

This place is dead but I’ll still post I guess in case any stragglers pop in.

Dec 20’ I ended up buying my first truck.
IMG_1114.jpg
IMG_2515.jpg

Then in July of 21’ I had to make some business decisions and gamble on having good luck, sold that one and the first week of August, put my new one on the road.
IMG_5701.jpg
IMG_6486.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck. Just got my first trailer Saturday and it’s looking to be busy season this year. Lots of road work.

Attachments

• 3F2D1142-5114-4C1F-BB5E-336EA381E81C.jpg
    3F2D1142-5114-4C1F-BB5E-336EA381E81C.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 0
That green and tan rig is slick.

Thanks.

Overall I’m actually pretty happy with it. It’s no older truck but… it’s been doing me well so far. Knock on wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 95 t800 with a 12.7 has a dead accelerator pedal. I put a new sensor on and it still won’t do anything. I can bump the idle up and everything else seems to work. What should I look for now?

The 95 t800 with a 12.7 has a dead accelerator pedal. I put a new sensor on and it still won’t do anything. I can bump the idle up and everything else seems to work. What should I look for now?

No faults? You have adapter like a Nexiq?

Back