Truckers, lets see your rigs!

The programming guy Leon that was mentioned in that post is who I recommended when the question was first asked.

Does anyone have access to an airline diagram to a kenworth ag200 suspension? I have been putting my project cheap T2000 together and the air ride is not coming up but I have a orange or tan colored line that's not hooked up.

Does anyone have access to an airline diagram to a kenworth ag200 suspension? I have been putting my project cheap T2000 together and the air ride is not coming up but I have a orange or tan colored line that's not hooked up.

Pull supply off leveling valve. If no air is coming out I would bet the protection valve off the tank is stuck. They get clogged up with corrosion.

Anything over 80mm is causes issues due to the turbine of the S400, considering the turbo you put on is a direct replacement for a 12.7 detroit. Ideally a 75-78mm inducer on a GT50 frame would be ideal.

Essentially yes, the limit comes from the turbine at around 750hp, the 1.58 would help that a little but there still isn't a need for anything other than a 78-80mm compressor.

If you look at the factory engines a 855hp C15 uses a GT5518 as a single, yet still only operates at around 30-35psi of boost.

Essentially yes, the limit comes from the turbine at around 750hp, the 1.58 would help that a little but there still isn't a need for anything other than a 78-80mm compressor.

If you look at the factory engines a 855hp C15 uses a GT5518 as a single, yet still only operates at around 30-35psi of boost.

Makes sense, the S4 with the 1.58 and 80mm wheel is claimed to support 800hp. Higher HP and everyone uses a larger charger. What sucks is what works on the industrial stuff is usually horrible on the street.

Yeah, it's made to go to operating rpm and stay there, I think it shows a 1.37 exhaust housing which I believe is the same as what is used on the euro C18 truck engines. What I do find odd is that the industrial 3456(15.8L) at 765 still uses a GT5008 with a 1.60 which isn't far off of the turbo that is used on the factory C16s.

The perkins is ideal with the 1.15 but really needs to be hated to operate properly, curious though how it would be with an 80mm inducer that I have heard about.

Nice truck man. The flappers are a little loud for me but other than that, its coming along great! Do you plan on redoing the dash or leaving it as is?

Meant to share this with you guys. My buddy Randy was invited to the invitational show at the Peterbilt factory with his 69 359. I'm jealous!

258aef753507fd6e6f551276a9748cac.jpg

9cdd7a1eb238d58fac73eae3bafbcb71.jpg

Sent from my flashscan v2

Nice truck man. The flappers are a little loud for me but other than that, its coming along great! Do you plan on redoing the dash or leaving it as is?
The passenger side one doesn't rattle, but the driver side one has a weight inside it that keeps it pulled down all the time and it rattles like crazy, I'm gonna take that weight out and then it will quiet down. As for the dash, I'm gonna strip the woodgrain gay looking schit off and just polish it out.

The passenger side one doesn't rattle, but the driver side one has a weight inside it that keeps it pulled down all the time and it rattles like crazy, I'm gonna take that weight out and then it will quiet down. As for the dash, I'm gonna strip the woodgrain gay looking schit off and just polish it out.

That's what I was hoping to hear lol. If it was realistic wood grain that would be a different story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The video makes that rattling cap sound super super obnoxious hahaha. I've gotta get that counterweight ground out of it so it will pop open and stay that way instead of rattling and being super annoying. I've got a long list of things I'm going to do with this truck, my current dilemma is whether to stay true to the heritage and put a B model cat in it, or upgrade and put the 7CZ I found at the local truck wrecking yard in the frame rails, they have an assortment of 7FB's and 4MG's, but only one 7CZ.....

The video makes that rattling cap sound super super obnoxious hahaha. I've gotta get that counterweight ground out of it so it will pop open and stay that way instead of rattling and being super annoying. I've got a long list of things I'm going to do with this truck, my current dilemma is whether to stay true to the heritage and put a B model cat in it, or upgrade and put the 7CZ I found at the local truck wrecking yard in the frame rails, they have an assortment of 7FB's and 4MG's, but only one 7CZ.....

From what I can find the made roughly 6000 7CZ engines, the 7FB I think they went until they ran out of 5 digit numbers at 99999.

Back