Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Really ain't a bad looking view. Wish I was going towards Chicago maybe spot this beast on the road live.

12241494_860132197419313_7245244755648411979_n.jpg

That thing is cool as ****!

Do you know what is in it for an engine? Sounds similar to my small cam.

What is he doing when he starts it? Please tell me he has the compression release open spins the engine over with the starter then pushes the compression release in just before it starts!

There is a compression release on my small cam. Its just set up and if that is in fact what he is doing I want to get it working, because that is cool as sh!t.

Sounds like an NHS275 super charged "iron lung" cummins. It's non turbo for sure.

Sent from my flashscan v2

Phuck all that...
Lang makes it look enjoyable. He makes me not even wanna learn.

Phuck all that...
Lang makes it look enjoyable. He makes me not even wanna learn.

Hauling grain with a 10 speed twin stick Mack got old really fast. I can't even imagine dealing with a 6x4

Sent from my flashscan v2

That thing is cool as ****!

Do you know what is in it for an engine? Sounds similar to my small cam.

What is he doing when he starts it? Please tell me he has the compression release open spins the engine over with the starter then pushes the compression release in just before it starts!

There is a compression release on my small cam. Its just set up and if that is in fact what he is doing I want to get it working, because that is cool as sh!t.

I had one on a small cam and it worked great. It was a manual release on a rod in the cab. It worked well for cold weather starts.

Back