Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Haha. Where the hell are they supposed to go? There's nowhere else to put them

Do something to put them inside toward the hood or something. I'd just assume them not be on there as to be just bolted on the front of the breather.

Do something to put them inside toward the hood or something. I'd just assume them not be on there as to be just bolted on the front of the breather.
There's no way to mount a full size bar closer to the hood without it looking dumb as fukk. haha

I used to not like the stainless breather shrouds on the hood but they have grown me! I also think it's cool how KWs is still the only company that has the air cleaner piping outside of the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kenworths look stupid without the stainless piping covers, it ain't a 359 so all the haters can quit trying to make it look like one. Haha

What is with you Kenworth guys and sticking those horrible breather lights out on the breather like that?

Guess we can't be cool like the Pete loving mouth breathers and their turn signals hanging from the mirrors. Or the ones they like to stick on the lower bumper corners. They're like the Pete version of dodges tow mirrors.

And don't get me started on the stripper pole shifter extensions. I think the qualification for buying one at the TA is the ability to eat a banana in one bite without gagging.

The elephant ears on the hood look nice also the added plus of not having to knock down your mirror just to change a filter. I also like the fact that my battery box an storage box look like they belong to a big truck and actually filled up the space on the side of the truck instead of looking like steps for a Tacoma. Haters gonna hate. My w9 ain't that special but there isn't one I around here that I have seen yet. But I can tell you that every peterbilt I see is almost flat topped with tall stacks, an some half yard sitting on the floor reaching for the sky. A Pete will never look as good as a kW and the newer you get with them the quality is poor.

Guess we can't be cool like the Pete loving mouth breathers and their turn signals hanging from the mirrors. Or the ones they like to stick on the lower bumper corners. They're like the Pete version of dodges tow mirrors.

And don't get me started on the stripper pole shifter extensions. I think the qualification for buying one at the TA is the ability to eat a banana in one bite without gagging.
That's fukking awesome hahaha

The elephant ears on the hood look nice also the added plus of not having to knock down your mirror just to change a filter. I also like the fact that my battery box an storage box look like they belong to a big truck and actually filled up the space on the side of the truck instead of looking like steps for a Tacoma. Haters gonna hate. My w9 ain't that special but there isn't one I around here that I have seen yet. But I can tell you that every peterbilt I see is almost flat topped with tall stacks, an some half yard sitting on the floor reaching for the sky. A Pete will never look as good as a kW and the newer you get with them the quality is poor.
I like 359's, but given the choice I'll take a W9 over any Pete, any day.

Kenworths look stupid without the stainless piping covers, it ain't a 359 so all the haters can quit trying to make it look like one. Haha

I love the look on a Kenworth without the shields.

You caught me...

I love the auto butt hurt that has happened because I have an opinion hahaha
And a couple of you have me all wrong, I love kenworths. Not a "Peterbilt only" person so don't jump on that bandwagon.

I don't think butthurt is the right word for it haha. Throwing the chit back on the plate that dished it would be a better term Haha

I don't think butthurt is the right word for it haha. Throwing the chit back on the plate that dished it would be a better term Haha

Yea I don't really think so but I mighta read it outta context.

You caught me...

I love the auto butt hurt that has happened because I have an opinion hahaha
And a couple of you have me all wrong, I love kenworths. Not a "Peterbilt only" person so don't jump on that bandwagon.
It's all in good fun but the Pete guys are so predictable. I see tons of trucks and the Pete's are almost cookie cutter of each other. They brag how they're not a fleet truck but they might as well be because they're all the same. Almost every day I climb in one and see a shifter extension, GIANT pipes, a cb mic swinging off a retractable hanger (to keep in constant contact with the good buddies), Cat scale cards stuck in places with pics of other identically spec'd trucks, and my favorite the cowboy hat and rope wrapped around the lower 10 feet of the shifter when they haul toilet paper.:stab:
:hehe:

Don't get me wrong I like a custom truck but it has to be classy, clean and not gawdy. Some of these guys look like they sprayed glue on their trucks and drove through the Iowa 80 chrome shop 10 times.

Idk I guess I like the less common build, regardless of brand. I like small stacks, less gawdy fiberglass, small visors, yada yada yada. Not gonna sit here and preach.
I hear your points because it's the common thing and I hate it.
I will admit without feeling ashamed that I am guilty of two of your mentions but I wasn't aware it was a "cool" thing to do.

All in good fun but ya it's gotten bad all Petes starting to look the same. There is same damn nice ones though.

Yeah Pete's all get the same chit anymore, 7-8" pipes, either a bowtie or 16" drop visor, JJ brackets and double rounds, a pile of 4" lights on the back if the sleeper.....yawn.....its boring

Yeah Pete's all get the same chit anymore, 7-8" pipes, either a bowtie or 16" drop visor, JJ brackets and double rounds, a pile of 4" lights on the back if the sleeper.....yawn.....its boring

I don't feel that's just a Pete thing though...

Almost like the dealers are just a stocking one type of each accesory. I don't understand why Pete leaves those awful battery boxes on there the way they do. It reminds me of someone putting a body lift on a truck and not putting covers inside the wheel well to hide the gap
They've created.

I don't feel that's just a Pete thing though...

I would agree with this.

But like J has said, they are becoming such a "me too" truck. Yes you can customize them a little differently, one guy might prefer one certain accessory over an other. But there are a lot of them out there.

I think it also has somewhat to do with the drivers. They all seem to have to tell you about how "bad ass" their truck is.

Wanna know my biggest bich about Peterbilts?
The drivers... The biggest, stuck up, high horse guys I've ever met. I hate those guys. I don't understand why they think a Peterbilt is automatically a "I'm better than you" award.
I've always been in Peterbilts and 75% of the time I can't even get the pricks to wave or anything.
Drives me phucker nuts!

Wanna know my biggest bich about Peterbilts?
The drivers... The biggest, stuck up, high horse guys I've ever met. I hate those guys. I don't understand why they think a Peterbilt is automatically a "I'm better than you" award.
I've always been in Peterbilts and 75% of the time I can't even get the pricks to wave or anything.
Drives me phucker nuts!

It not only drivers, its the "fans" too! I've gone to many truck shows and this guy with a stretched out 359 and a guy with a Superliner with an E9 shows up together. Immediately crowds flock around the Pete. But when you get up close to them the Superliner has had a much better restoration job done on it!

Back