Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Greg Ragans latest whip
94f52969e1475cf951b4b84e2b327432.jpg

Saw this truck before Joplin and it is the first good looking 48" stand-up I've laid eyes on. There might be hope for my 48" after all.

So what was the deal with the red pete? I thought it was getting a tag axle? :what:

No. Switched rear suspension, air ride front axle, new rear fenders, repainted the top cap, re did a couple other things inside as well.

What's you guys honest opinions on fuel filter brand? I usually go fleet guard but Wix is much easier for us to buy and I've been thinking of switching over..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's you guys honest opinions on fuel filter brand? I usually go fleet guard but Wix is much easier for us to buy and I've been thinking of switching over..

I use Baldwin, the fleet I'm leased to stocks Baldwin/cat on the shelf of their trucks

I switched to Donaldson recently, I was impressed with their flow rates while still having a low micron rating compared to some of the other brands.

What do you cat experts think is the best file for a stock 2ws 475, its in a dump truck. Looking for best combo of power and fuel consumption. currently a 1750 tq. i can do the 600 file, dont know how the turbo will handle it. Thinkin a 550 bs file. Just scouting for input. Thanks

Last edited:
What do you cat experts think is the best file for a stock 2ws 475, its in a dump truck. Thinkin a 550 bs file. Just scouting for input
What are you wanting out of it? The 2ws stock file isn't too bad if cat hasn't "updated" it in a while, afaik.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did anything from the turbo make it through the CAC?

Looks like you were in need of a new one anyways.

Did anything from the turbo make it through the CAC?

Looks like you were in need of a new one anyways.
Luckily nothing made it through the air-to-air
how did it crack the intercooler? vibration?
Is the original unit as far as I know so it was probably just time
Leaky manifold as well....
The expansion joint, it doesn't leak when it's warmed up
It's in a Kenworth soooo
Eat a cawk, smart a$$ hahaha

Back