Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That will get the girl moving down the road and do 16th gear rolling burnouts :lolly: Are you happy with that number, JFaulkner? Seems like a good number considering you were running it conservatively.

That is working form, that is why it is conservative, throwing a different file in may have been fun but it isnt an accurate representation of how the truck is ran.

When the owner of the shop hosting the dyno day says it needs more fuel its pretty obvious there is a lot left in it, especially considering it has one of the highest flowing factory available injectors in it.

That is working form, that is why it is conservative, throwing a different file in may have been fun but it isnt an accurate representation of how the truck is ran.

When the owner of the shop hosting the dyno day says it needs more fuel its pretty obvious there is a lot left in it, especially considering it has one of the highest flowing factory available injectors in it.

I agree on the working form, that is still a good number in a working truck for sure. Just curious if that was the power level he is looking for in a working truck, or if he even had a number goal.

What's a full load? I'd be itnterested to know what the truck puts to the wheels.

My binder has a tune from some guy by Toronto. It's set at 625hp not sure what it actually can do for power but it was averaging 6.8-7 pulling loaded super b last winter. It has the 02 turbo but everything else stock. Truck will only puff smoke when you shift.

Must have had a lot of fuel to smoke on acceleration.

75k-80k. I run stateside.

At 625hp what boost are you making with the 02? Those are good MPG numbers, mine are US gallons.

I did have some smoke when you leaned into it at lower rpms.

I agree on the working form, that is still a good number in a working truck for sure. Just curious if that was the power level he is looking for in a working truck, or if he even had a number goal.

No real goal, but I think he is happy when he can top hills where he runs at the speed limit with 80K on the deck and not have to adjust the throttle.

75k-80k. I run stateside.

At 625hp what boost are you making with the 02? Those are good MPG numbers, mine are US gallons.

I did have some smoke when you leaned into it at lower rpms.

Mine is using our gallon so be a little less in us gallons.loaded no heavier than 137,000lbs.

34 lbs boost. Pyro was usually in the 6-900 range. If pulling hay in summer it could climb to 1100.

The guys name was Mike. Mikes mobile repair or some bs. It was $600 figured I'd try it out. Didn't think it did much until I pulled a good hill with a hoe and 7 axle lowbed an didn't drop a gear. Pretty happy with the power.

Last edited:
Just a little puff no matter how low or hard you try that's all. Truck lost some spook going to this turbo don't wanna take it much below 1300.

What have you heard about him? I can't complain with this tune. Not sure where he gets it from. Or if he does it himself

I like the idea of building the compounds. If the goal is 1000 rwhp, and thus far is a fresh 2ws, 58's, that stupid 1000 cam, pdi manifold, and an s586. What would be a good top charger, and what else would be needed?
Needs to be Work-able. But wont actually go to work alot

Mine is using our gallon so be a little less in us gallons.loaded no heavier than 137,000lbs.

34 lbs boost. Pyro was usually in the 6-900 range. If pulling hay in summer it could climb to 1100.

You sure that boost is right? Is this a 14l? I would think you would be in the 45 range. I make 36 to 37 with the 171701. I know some push 50 with the 02.

12.7l yes it's correct. I thought it was high lol maybe I've got a cac leak or something

It might have been a bit higher but not much. Haven't been in that truck for a while. Had no one around that had one to know what boost should be like. The same turbo on my 94 hits 31lbs on ddec3 12.7.

Last edited:
I like the idea of building the compounds. If the goal is 1000 rwhp, and thus far is a fresh 2ws, 58's, that stupid 1000 cam, pdi manifold, and an s586. What would be a good top charger, and what else would be needed?
Needs to be Work-able. But wont actually go to work alot

The 586 becomes the top charger and an S400/410/430 on the manifold.

12.7l yes it's correct. I thought it was high lol maybe I've got a cac leak or something

It might have been a bit higher but not much. Haven't been in that truck for a while. Had no one around that had one to know what boost should be like. The same turbo on my 94 hits 31lbs on ddec3 12.7.

It's possible you have small injectors.

Back