Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Newest addition, traded both the older T600's for it. 2000 Classic XL, 500 HP 6NZ with a 18 spd.

4ADC8B5C-5D5B-495D-9CA6-3809367D6C84-11197-00000FF2AE18F5BF_zpsdec29953.jpg

I hate freightliners no matter what, but if I HAD to have one it would be a classic xl with a built 12.7 Detroit

Well at this point and time it's about comfort, the KW 8 bag just isn't cutting it on ride anymore, and this is coming from some one that would rather not own anything else. The truck belongs to my dad and since he is in his early 60's he needs something he can sit in all day that won't cripple him, and after riding in this truck I have to say it rides better than my car.

I would have liked to have found a truck with the ag380 or the ag400L, but that didn't happen, and there just isn't any room in a peterbilt unless its one of the plastic models.

Really? I always thought my petes had tons of leg room. I'm 6'2" and I was always more than comfortable in my 07, but it had the ultracab and a big sleeper so you could slide the chair back pretty damn far.

He has never been happy with any of the unibilt models he has driven, maybe it's pedal placement or something, but he never seemed satisfied with them.

He has never been happy with any of the unibilt models he has driven, maybe it's pedal placement or something, but he never seemed satisfied with them.
Probably Pete's gay ass "through the floor" clutch pedal.:hehe:

I love the Pete clutch setup. What I do hate is modular cab kenworth trucks. How in the fukk does a guy over 5'5'' drive one of those?

You need a bungie strap from the roof to your leg to get your leg up high enough to get on the clutch pedal in the old style cab, but it's no different than a pre unibilt peterbilt.

I drove a 95 w9 modular cab last saturday.....I'm 6'2".......it sucked ass. I'll keep my aerocab that's actually got leg room

yduhymyr.jpg

Gross
Tare
Net.

That's Washington/oregon legal. Montana, Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming I'm legal for 110,000

I drove a 95 w9 modular cab last saturday.....I'm 6'2".......it sucked ass. I'll keep my aerocab that's actually got leg room

I know guys that uni-bilt those modular KW's. Really cool with the old look and full leg room.

Looks clean, its got the oddball sleeper which is kind of cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Back