Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Pretty well yeah. Took samples from 10 bales or so and that was the average. It's really ****ty feed and doesn't keep well at all once they're exposed like they are now. It's barley haylage so it was pretty wet when it got cut then it got sprinkled on and the weather changed on us so the only thing there was to do was bale it and see what happens.

Anybody know how much a 10 speed to 13get speed swap is
I've heard like $7000 since most places won't take a 10 as core for a 13. If you call around to some salvage yards you could possibly find a 13 to use as a core. (or to run depending on condition)

sy4erahe.jpg

Been there done that except in my case I didn't get the bypass lane but they had a scales on either side of the building. I got the scales that the weighmaster was on peepee break and hadn't set it for auto weigh.

Its hard to bypass some scales out west because there's no roads. I was in eastern Montana and was looking to go around and there was no way unless you went 100s of miles out of the way

Its hard to bypass some scales out west because there's no roads. I was in eastern Montana and was looking to go around and there was no way unless you went 100s of miles out of the way
*****, do some trailblazing. I played Oregon Trail when I was a kid in school, I know how to forge the river!

I know how to get around every scale in the state of Montana without much difficulty, the one that's the most out of route is the haugan scale on the Idaho/mt state line and its only 40ish miles out of route :D

aint that the truth... i was always less then 60k when i was running retail out there... weight waas never an issue for me

A Coker vessel just left Edmonton yesterday for Fort McMurray. Mammoet. One puller, four pushers. 180 feet long. 780 tons.

I'll try to find some pics

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Mr T for whatever reason it caught my eye today. The very first picture of the thread the one grain bin roof looks as if it were overloaded. Am I correct or was the bin blown in on the one side making it look that way?

Back