Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Out with the old...
allis3.jpg

In with the new...
semi4_zps6be98b0f.jpg

semi3_zps5e746093.jpg

semi1_zpse91d33e4.jpg

Hauled my first load with it today, night and day difference from my old one to this thing...

06 Pete 379. 475 cat backed by a 10 speed with 3.90 rears. Looking to get it tuned now. Sounds good on the Jake, I do know that lol.

06 Pete 379. 475 cat backed by a 10 speed with 3.90 rears. Looking to get it tuned now. Sounds good on the Jake, I do know that lol.

If you think its impressive now wait until you drive it with 700hp to the ground. Hard to beat a tuned Acert.

It won't take 700hp very long to frag that 10 speed either. I'd be on the hunt for a 13 or 18 speed before you get tuned.

As long as he isn't stupid with it, he shouldn't have any trouble, and if it is a FRO they are rated for 200 more pounds of torque in the top two gears over what they are listed as.

My B model had a 11 series trans for a while, and now it's in front of a 12513.

As long as he isn't stupid with it, he shouldn't have any trouble, and if it is a FRO they are rated for 200 more pounds of torque in the top two gears over what they are listed as.

My B model had a 11 series trans for a while, and now it's in front of a 12513.

Agreed, never known anyone who destroyed one with HP. I've come close just by having diesel or oil on my boot and it slip off the clutch.

I dont rag on it or anything, only thing it does it haul grain and pull a flatbed in the summer for the pulling tractors.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=02Ug4Suo6uQ"]Jerry Ray Hairhoger pulling his Peterbilt in the pulloff at Brookeville 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
This is the guy that tunes are trucks hes from newgala pa not sure on the spelling but it just above east liverpool.

Haha yah I got on him bout that an he said the motor come from pdi he just had to find a truck to put it in.But hes a real good guy treats us like family.I blow a head gasket at 100000 an he come down put me backto stock went t cat got free rebuild.when we got the truck back he retuned it an even gay it a lil more then before for free.

ny7e4aza.jpg

Today's load. Was probably fairly overweight. Going to scale it tomorrow and find out.

ny7e4aza.jpg

Today's load. Was probably fairly overweight. Going to scale it tomorrow and find out.

I don't see it being being overweight. I've baled hay all my life, those are small rolls and wrapped, so they're not heavy from being wet. And they're not green, can't weigh over 1500 pounds each. They are loose rolls also(light) 23 rolls@1500 is 34,500 pounds. That truck & trailer can't weigh over 40K. I'm gonna guess it at 76K max! Let me know how close I was! LOL

Looks like I got a little ahead of myself typing. I meant to say 750 pound rolls@ 46. Guess you got my drift though. LOL You're probably good though!

No chance of being overweight there... We haul 24 one ton square bales in dry vans and typically gross 71k-73k

If its an all steel trailer I'm going to guess 83-86k gr. We had been grossing around that with 39 sq bales on a steel double drop. I could be way off though, I cant tell how big those are.

Those bales are 71% moisture and the air gauge for the drives is way higher than when I'm maxed out on the drives hauling a set of B trains so I think it'll be a bit heavier but I guess we are going to find out.

Back