Truckers, lets see your rigs!

OK CAT guys....need a oil pump for a 3406B, any upgrades or anything like that we should put in it?

Rebuilt one about a year and a half ago and oil pressure is getting lower, close to 20 at idle. Customer wants to put a new pump in it since we didn't when we overhauled it.

Chris

OK CAT guys....need a oil pump for a 3406B, any upgrades or anything like that we should put in it?

Rebuilt one about a year and a half ago and oil pressure is getting lower, close to 20 at idle. Customer wants to put a new pump in it since we didn't when we overhauled it.

Chris

Not anything that is special between the different pumps, the newer pumps have a different spring retainer to run a higher pressure.

Phuck straights...

Only truck I could ever tolerate to run straights on was the 359 with the Bmodel Cat.
We run resonators on all our stuff that has “straights”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

X2. Tried it for one load and put modified muffler back on. I swear the shifter grew 10” when the jake came on and I found myself wearing fingerless leather gloves.

When we bought our Pete it had straights, it wasn't a month before a 48inch Donaldson got put underneath.

So where are the resonators mounted? Under the cab? I see many rigs with straight pipes and sound very reasonable.

My resonator is under the cab.

So where are the resonators mounted? Under the cab? I see many rigs with straight pipes and sound very reasonable.

I got a Donaldson 24” muffler under the cab. Was limited on space so I had to go small and cut the inside to allow more flow.
1223d4d012685178c2e8256ec1cd3670.jpg

Last edited:
Phuck straights...

Only truck I could ever tolerate to run straights on was the 359 with the Bmodel Cat.
We run resonators on all our stuff that has “straights”.

Maybe your just gettin too old.......
Resonator probly where all your fuel mileage is goin

Maybe your just gettin too old.......

Resonator probly where all your fuel mileage is goin

I’m 26... lol

On the fuel mileage topic... had to switch trailers this week. Tank before last, 5.1mpg. This last tank, 5.5mpg
I’ve barely been able to hit 5.0 let alone over it. Idk what’s going on.

Look up the place on google maps, it is tiny. I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t already sold out of tickets.

Back