Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Im sure one or more of the cat pros will chime in, but im wondering if they got the fuel pressure soo high its compromised the o rings. Sure sounds like that to me. Did your mechanic pull injectors and bput new o-rings in?

Normally they make oil. It’s like air tabs for your oil, it makes it on its own.

I’m gonna keep an eye on it. We’ll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Normally they make oil. It’s like air tabs for your oil, it makes it on its own.

Had a couple older emodels eat the orings. Never saw much change in the oil. But it makes sense. Thye just stumbled amd smoked on startup

29244602_10214456726865532_2493443491326066688_o.jpg

15 straps... Better not move.... Off to lindenhurst NY

No we’ll go back factory. I don’t want the smoke or heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A set of balanced 57s from diesel controls would be the only route I would go then if you are staying stock sized.

If one of those cranes went missing, I have a place down here in Texas where it would be welcome to turn up.

Btw it's a 53 with fixed axles. Rear axle lifts but I haven't used it since October.
good god even worse.

A set of balanced 57s from diesel controls would be the only route I would go then if you are staying stock sized.
I'm not a huge fan of bigger injectors unless your wanting over 800hp. 57's will flow more than most can work with a good ecm.

good god even worse.

I'm not a huge fan of bigger injectors unless your wanting over 800hp. 57's will flow more than most can work with a good ecm.

Yup. 800hp is a nice working number. Lol. Ive put 58s in place of 57s a few times when doin a 6 pack. The core the was always accepted. It gave room to grow later

good god even worse.

Well yeah, we know that. Getting the average person to understand that is a different story.

More European stupidity. The rail pressure relief valve that’s like $250 for an ISX, is “non serviceable” on the 2014+ Paccar MX. So you get to buy and replace the entire $800 fuel rail.

Got a 2011 Paccar MX with a shorted engine harness. The harness is fully encapsulated like Cummins tried on the signature. It’s a genius idea because you can’t repair it. One of the 3 engine harnesses is $2000, however my crazy expensive Cat harness was $800.

Back