Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Got to roll all day Friday like this... until I made it east of the Mississippi. Rain ruined it.
82eddaa220269e823d3719354e65eca3.jpg

First full tank didn’t net a bit of difference in mileage. I knew I got my hopes up. Guess we’ll just keep inching along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Consider yourself lucky to only have to deal with rain.

Attachments

• 20180302_135703_HDR.jpg
    20180302_135703_HDR.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 0
CNC? We don’t CNC parts here, everything is whittled out of a piece of oak. We’re not as advanced as Finland. I actually don’t know where we would be as a society without all the amazing things to come out of Finland. I remember back when Sven was the first to orbit the earth followed by planting that flag on the moon.

Our hand machined shuttles aren't equipped with super turbos so we tend to run out of power around the tree line.

Bre if you are still running east I'm about 15mins from 70. I have stuff Faulkner needs to look at or tune if you want to try.

CNC? We don’t CNC parts here, everything is whittled out of a piece of oak. We’re not as advanced as Finland. I actually don’t know where we would be as a society without all the amazing things to come out of Finland. I remember back when Sven was the first to orbit the earth followed by planting that flag on the moon.

Sven is a swedish name, but it's okay, I know you know nothing outside USA.

Sven is a swedish name, but it's okay, I know you know nothing outside USA.

And here I was hoping for you to come back with all the amazing contributions Finland has brought to the world. Or at least a pic of your turbo and dyno sheet from your 1100hp Volvo

What should run better in an otherwise stock 6NZ. Brakesaver 550 file with hot trims, or 7cz file with correct trims?

What should run better in an otherwise stock 6NZ. Brakesaver 550 file with hot trims, or 7cz file with correct trims?

7CZ will be more power regardless of the trims since both engines have the same injectors. 550BS does good though.

The reality of this thing getting re-tuned is getting nearer... im kind of in a pickle.
I’d like to use Faulkner to do an actual custom file. Our current mechanic, uses diesel spek or however the hell the spell it, as I told you guys. I’m not real sure what to do here.
I have a pretty fair amount of influence on the situation, but this one may be kinda hard to explain/get done.
Therefore I’m needing more info on diesel spek. I know we’ve all discussed the isx stuff and nobody is a fan.

Just curious, how many miles are on the injectors?

I can’t answer that. With that said, we’re pretty sure it’s gonna be getting those too. With the way it’s been acting upon start up, we’re pretty sure they are on their way south.
The tune is the last thing it’ll be getting. We’re not trying to cover up a problem with a tune.

quit being a puzzy and let me put that crank in the dirt. :hehe:

Honestly I've got a new set of 700HP C18 injectors that would be awesome in a truck with the matching file. $500 each + your cores.

And here I was hoping for you to come back with all the amazing contributions Finland has brought to the world. Or at least a pic of your turbo and dyno sheet from your 1100hp Volvo

Cell phones and smart phones.
That turbo went to my customers Scania, my Volvo has older version and still problems getting boostlimiter higher so only 960 hp and I think I have already shown dynosheet.

. . 1000 european hp
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0 european hp

Reposted the graph above for those who missed it.

Cell phones and smart phones.

That turbo went to my customers Scania, my Volvo has older version and still problems getting boostlimiter higher so only 960 hp and I think I have already shown dynosheet.

Sounds like a good excuse for someone too stupid to put a voltage clamp on the boost sensor. I thought your European tuners were so amazing they didn’t have problems like this? Us dumb Americans solved this problem a LONG time ago with a simple air pressure regulator.

Should I scroll back through your posts where you said your Volvo was 1100hp? More mindless gibberish backed up with nothing, shocking.

Back