Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Don't get caught going faster than 70 because it's a felony violation as of a year or so ago. Truck gets impounded and you spend the night behind bars with bubba.

Are you kidding me? I can't stand California and Virginia, and I'm originally from VA. Communist bastards!!!!!

Nope not kidding. I was in a hurry one day and apparently commifornians freak out when a big truck keeps up with them so they called me in and I didn't spot him soon enough. Claimed I was going 72mph (which I probably was) but he said since I'm from out of state and it was my first violation he only wrote me up for 69mph which still was a $480 ticket.

lol I remember that Loren.. it was a good thing he didnt spot the trailer brake lol..

This is my husbands 08 Pete 388 (He's actually trying to sell it if anyone is interested) haha

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG0560-1-1.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0560-1-1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
Nope not kidding. I was in a hurry one day and apparently commifornians freak out when a big truck keeps up with them so they called me in and I didn't spot him soon enough. Claimed I was going 72mph (which I probably was) but he said since I'm from out of state and it was my first violation he only wrote me up for 69mph which still was a $480 ticket.

Yet they also ***** you are going to slow and messing up traffic...

I do so hate me some truckers that think they are gonna pass the speed limited truck next to them with that whopping 1 mph speed variance and choke the entire interstate for miles.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I do so hate me some truckers that think they are gonna pass the speed limited truck next to them with that whopping 1 mph speed variance and choke the entire interstate for miles.

Truth!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Good thing I'm wide ass open and have 600hp on tap. I don't cause that problem haha

lol I remember that Loren.. it was a good thing he didnt spot the trailer brake lol..

Don't forget the airbag with a hole the size of Texas from the brake drum disintegrating.

Holy fist fukk that's a big ticket

Yea it was not a good week all around. I had gotten a ticket for $350 in Nevada the day before for the reason the brake drum was missing.

Don't forget the airbag with a hole the size of Texas from the brake drum disintegrating.

Yea it was not a good week all around. I had gotten a ticket for $350 in Nevada the day before for the reason the brake drum was missing.

Come on now. That's some edge of your seat interstate excitement. Swift VS. Schneider 62MPH death race. I'm getting exctied in anticipation of seeing this next death defying race!!!!!

Come to Indiana and ride dirty with coils. Guy here got a $4800 ticket at the beginning of the month and a $6?00 ticket a few weeks later. Bastards get you for $0.10 a # over 80k. And if your not pulling doubles and can break them up you get to pay a wrecker to come and lift coils off until your legal which is usually $500 each.:lolly:

Falsification of a logbook will get you a 5000 dollar ticket in Alberta. Haha

Got the hell out of Cali! Steppin hard for the yard now!
y2yhenu3.jpg

Back