trucks going under the knife

new front end minus the grill. the rear tires are temp. but i was thinking if i could find a 14" wide street tire, i might be able to run stock rims just turned around (what you see now). any opinions

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 009 - Copy.jpg
    009 - Copy.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 49
  • 007 - Copy.jpg
    007 - Copy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 45
i took the front dually spacers off and im running single wheels all around. What do you think?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 43
With a nice set of rims, nothing huge and bulky, that would look pretty good IMO

well i figured a 20x10 rim with 35's on the rear and 18x9 with 32's on the front

well i figured a 20x10 rim with 35's on the rear and 18x9 with 32's on the front

Thank sound like something that would look good, if they aren't too spokey. $.02 Also the air ride equipped sticker is a nice touch :clap:

My boss did something similar like that with his dually. All the workers on the jobsite made fun of him for it. If your going to do that I'd get like a 14" wide back rim and mount a really wide tire on there. Make it look like a tubbed out dragster. But that's just me.

My boss did something similar like that with his dually. All the workers on the jobsite made fun of him for it. If your going to do that I'd get like a 14" wide back rim and mount a really wide tire on there. Make it look like a tubbed out dragster. But that's just me.

im going to go with a mickey thompson S/R 20x22 in the rear. kinda of like this

Attachments

• rear tire.jpg
    rear tire.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 34
they would only be used for street play, dynoand show/shine. if i needed to haul anything i would just take them off and but my 19.5 load rating F on. i still need to find a 20" wheel with alot of negaitive offset

im going to go with a mickey thompson S/R 20x22 in the rear. kinda of like this

That's what I'm talking about. That would look slick. Stazwheels wheels can make pretty much any wheel you want in any size you want and the price wasn't that bad last I checked.

staz wheels wants 600ea. i want to figure out what kind of backspacing offset i need before i call them

got the new head lights in, and the almost 20's installed. now i m just waiting for fender world to send me towing mirrors and the exterior will be done.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 27
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 18
Looks good man. Your fuel milage still up there or are you not to worried about that anymore?

couldnt tell you, my fuel level gauge is broke so i just fill it up once a week lol.

Back