Trusted, how about a update?

Pipeliner

I am in the market for a new turbo and was wanting to know how the new compound unit was coming along?

Okay then.. I have always trusted the information and advice I have recieved here. Damn. :doh:

give chris a call from elite diesel, good guy to work with

Due to my lack of knowlegde is thhis area what would be good questions to ask? Also I have heard of putting 03 parts in my housing, would you mine clearifying this up for me?

Thanks doug LOL

I honestly cant point you in the right direction for a set of twins other than elite diesel.

if you're really interested in a compound set up, check out what Innovative has to offer:
Innovative Compounds

Running the race kit on my truck, daily driven, and I'm loving it so far. Little odds and ends to work out, but one we get them figured, it'll be one sweet ride. Seeing 60psi at the push of the pedal now

I would look elsewhere...

You guys just won’t let it go will you. You have no idea of what has actually happened or what has actually been said between Tim and us. You simply see a potential problem and “show your expertise” at any chance you can, without even knowing all of the facts.

Has anyone ever seen how oil filters are made? If you have, you would know there is almost no way a hole can be put in them during assembly. So, a hole has to be made after it was assembled.

Tim’s filter has a hole in it. So, is that the cause or the effect of the engine being lost? What we do know, is that I notified Tim on September 27th 2009 that there was hard plastic debris found in his oil pan. Now I’m not an expert, but I’m sure hard plastic debris could puncture an oil filter without too much effort.

If Tim doesn’t remember me telling him that, he should remember that after we found the debris we pulled the valve covers off and pulled the oil rails off. It was at that time, we found that Tim used 03 oil rail bolts to hold down the 04 and newer oil rails. The 04 and newer rails use a longer bolt than the 03’s. So, we switched them while trying to inspect the injector wire clips. We didn’t have 8 injector o-ring kits, so we didn’t pull the injectors. We just did a quick visual inspection and notified Tim that there was debris in his oil pan.

When Tim told us his filter broke, he asked us that we contact Flow Ezy Filter for him. So, we did but told him we would not get involved. After all, the plastic debris that was found in his oil pan could have easily caused the failure. In addition to this, I informed him that if it goes to court, not to get us involved because we would kill his case.

Since we were not sure if he was going to sue or not, we have not publicly posted this on the internet. We simply did a “could this have been caught before the engine was a total loss,” post. We were trying to watch out for his best interest and ours at the same time. We figured he would have the same company tear the engine apart and they would find the debris and clear our name. But Tim has torn quite a bit of the engine apart and people like you are now posting this in threads that have no relevance to the problem at hand.

I am in the market for a new turbo and was wanting to know how the new compound unit was coming along?

We are still months out from releasing the charger. We are in the process of machining a smaller volute core box.

I have read all the threads and drama since it started and it makes me wonder.
Who is Trusted performance as in owner/owners?
I get referals from you guys and would like to know who to thank.

You guys just won’t let it go will you. You have no idea of what has actually happened or what has actually been said between Tim and us. You simply see a potential problem and “show your expertise” at any chance you can, without even knowing all of the facts.

Has anyone ever seen how oil filters are made? If you have, you would know there is almost no way a hole can be put in them during assembly. So, a hole has to be made after it was assembled.

Tim’s filter has a hole in it. So, is that the cause or the effect of the engine being lost? What we do know, is that I notified Tim on September 27th 2009 that there was hard plastic debris found in his oil pan. Now I’m not an expert, but I’m sure hard plastic debris could puncture an oil filter without too much effort.

If Tim doesn’t remember me telling him that, he should remember that after we found the debris we pulled the valve covers off and pulled the oil rails off. It was at that time, we found that Tim used 03 oil rail bolts to hold down the 04 and newer oil rails. The 04 and newer rails use a longer bolt than the 03’s. So, we switched them while trying to inspect the injector wire clips. We didn’t have 8 injector o-ring kits, so we didn’t pull the injectors. We just did a quick visual inspection and notified Tim that there was debris in his oil pan.

When Tim told us his filter broke, he asked us that we contact Flow Ezy Filter for him. So, we did but told him we would not get involved. After all, the plastic debris that was found in his oil pan could have easily caused the failure. In addition to this, I informed him that if it goes to court, not to get us involved because we would kill his case.

Since we were not sure if he was going to sue or not, we have not publicly posted this on the internet. We simply did a “could this have been caught before the engine was a total loss,” post. We were trying to watch out for his best interest and ours at the same time. We figured he would have the same company tear the engine apart and they would find the debris and clear our name. But Tim has torn quite a bit of the engine apart and people like you are now posting this in threads that have no relevance to the problem at hand.

Did you leave the pieces in there? That wouldn't be cool.

So that screen in the pickup tube is there for....? Just checking.

No hard plastic found in the high pressure reservoir screen, just a bunch of copper and filter media.

Post up the mountain of data to support that the filter setup is capable of handling the demands before you want to discredit the people just showing their expertise.

Chad,
Your just couldn't resist could you. Your products are causing damage to peoples trucks as we speak, you know this as you have read the threads concerning the minimum filtration levels and the amount of flow required, yet you still have not issued a statement or a recall that your kit is faulty. You should have left this alone, but since you brought up the tear down and how I did most of it myself to apparently hide the "TRUE DAMAGE" and be sneaky. I took the turbos off, the intake off, removed the injectors and HPOP, (to get them to their original manufacturer and left a long block attached to a tranny to take to Johns shop. I figured you would try to say something like this, SO here are the pictures of the complete block coming out of the truck at TDP.

Lift.jpg

Cherrypick.jpg

Clearly you can see its still together. It turns out I was wrong, the Filter media didn't make much of a difference it just ground away when it got to the bearings, it clogged the screens in the HP oil system. The "Expert" that tore the motor down, has tore down motors between rounds on the John Force team, both Pedregon teams, and oh Yeah, Johns Funny car. His official word given that the damage was from the back of the motor, (Furthest away from the oil pump) forward was oil starvation due to too thick a filter media.......IOW, YOUR KIT! You know the one you sell with a 10 and 3 micron filter. Did you even ever look at what is required for the powerstroke, or did you just copy the Amsoil kit, as your wording in your advertising and theirs is almost identical?

As far as the wrong bolts in the HP oil rails, you are 100% correct. I did not realize when the rocker boxes were going on that the oil rails were different. The rocker boxes had to be changed, and when I did that, I didn't have the right bolts. You are correct and thank you for changing them out for me when you pulled the freakin motor to put the -100 oil return line fitting in.

Best of luck selling your turbo's and leaky kits. Are these gonna be a better fit than the one you sent Doug a while back that leaked so bad they had to get out of the truck? I will post the other 2 engines that you have destroyed with your kit that I received in PM's from Jeremiah at Bodacious and Lead foot diesel. They should ring a bell, you screwed up their motors before mine. Have a great night.

Oh one last thing I really recommend that you walk away from this one. I have said my piece, I have documented your deplorable service, faulty parts and poor workmanship. I said I would not take this to court, but the more I read and learn about the lengths you will go to protect yourself at the cost of others the more I rethink my decision.

Last edited:
Where is the confusion...

Broke_motor_006.jpg

SFSTTFMF (****ty Fabrication Skills To The Front Mother ****er)

Here is some more of your great "trusted" work. I got these in a PM. Looks familiar?

IMGP2109.jpg
IMGP2111.jpg
IMGP2110.jpg
The firewall of my cab - the heat caught my insulation on fire.
IMGP2113.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Did I mention your an idiot Chad?

Back