Trusted, how about a update?

Where is the confusion...

Broke_motor_006.jpg

SFSTTFMF (****ty Fabrication Skills To The Front Mother ****er)

That looks like somebody cut those holes with those sh!tty scissors you used in kindergarten. WTF???

From the pictures I see, anyone with the fabrication skills of a 2yr old, and the proper marketing skills... can start a business and make enough money to retire before their crap starts to self-destruct and business turns sour.

We are still months out from releasing the charger. We are in the process of machining a smaller volute core box.

Now is the "machining" part done with an actual CNC machine or with your Trusted tools of choice, a cold chisel and hammer?

Still...... SFSTTFMF!!!

See...that dog was going to sleep and someone just HAD to poke it with a stick.
People are stupid.

Why is Trusted still a vendor here if the majority of the mods think their products aren't up to par? I'd hate for some newbie come here and buy their products since the premier diesel site endorses or allows them to advertise their products. Personally, I only buy from vendors here because I feel the admin gives their stamp of approval on their product and service. I'm sure others here do the same.

Has anyone ever seen how oil filters are made? If you have, you would know there is almost no way a hole can be put in them during assembly. So, a hole has to be made after it was assembled.

So What youre saying is, Tim Stabbed a hole in his oil filter with a screwdriver?

Why is Trusted still a vendor here if the majority of the mods think their products aren't up to par? I'd hate for some newbie come here and buy their products since the premier diesel site endorses or allows them to advertise their products. Personally, I only buy from vendors here because I feel the admin gives their stamp of approval on their product and service. I'm sure others here do the same.

Well, first of all, all of this stuff just went down recently...

2nd, Just because someone had a bad experience with a vendor, it doesn't mean the site is going to instantly ban a vendor who has paid for advertising.

3rd, if you don't do a search on a company that you're thinking about sending your money to, you're a fool and deserve what you get

That plastic piece was found before the engine was ever fired?

That's some beautiful piping right there :bow:

If I had to guess, a vendor pays for a period of time and tha time hasn't expired yet. If the vendor is banned, there's a breach of contract by the site.

LOL! I can't believe that being apart of a build like "deranged" you would of thought trusted would of took the time to make sure that everything is perfect guess not.

You guys just won’t let it go will you. You have no idea of what has actually happened or what has actually been said between Tim and us. You simply see a potential problem and “show your expertise” at any chance you can, without even knowing all of the facts.

Has anyone ever seen how oil filters are made? If you have, you would know there is almost no way a hole can be put in them during assembly. So, a hole has to be made after it was assembled.

Tim’s filter has a hole in it. So, is that the cause or the effect of the engine being lost? What we do know, is that I notified Tim on September 27th 2009 that there was hard plastic debris found in his oil pan. Now I’m not an expert, but I’m sure hard plastic debris could puncture an oil filter without too much effort.

If Tim doesn’t remember me telling him that, he should remember that after we found the debris we pulled the valve covers off and pulled the oil rails off. It was at that time, we found that Tim used 03 oil rail bolts to hold down the 04 and newer oil rails. The 04 and newer rails use a longer bolt than the 03’s. So, we switched them while trying to inspect the injector wire clips. We didn’t have 8 injector o-ring kits, so we didn’t pull the injectors. We just did a quick visual inspection and notified Tim that there was debris in his oil pan.

When Tim told us his filter broke, he asked us that we contact Flow Ezy Filter for him. So, we did but told him we would not get involved. After all, the plastic debris that was found in his oil pan could have easily caused the failure. In addition to this, I informed him that if it goes to court, not to get us involved because we would kill his case.

Since we were not sure if he was going to sue or not, we have not publicly posted this on the internet. We simply did a “could this have been caught before the engine was a total loss,” post. We were trying to watch out for his best interest and ours at the same time. We figured he would have the same company tear the engine apart and they would find the debris and clear our name. But Tim has torn quite a bit of the engine apart and people like you are now posting this in threads that have no relevance to the problem at hand.

Unfortunatly for you, I have cut several oil filters apart in my day, as part of failure analysis (or in your case something you will be doing when your signing papers with a laywer when chit goes down the drain) of certain engines, transmissions, and hydrualic systems. Therefore i know a thing or two about cause, and effect. A hole in a filter huh? Thats pretty new to me, didnt know that plastic could cut a filter like that... let alone get through the pick up screen on the oil pump... of course you knew that as well right? But as you said, I, and others have no relevence in these "problems" at hand.

Pretty sad when the basic fabrication parts, like up-pipes, and turbo flanges, could have been fabricated better by my little brother. Dont worry though, i remember my first welding project too :blahblah1: So what makes you think, that a guy who cant even make a turbo flange, is going to be able to design, fabricate, engineer and produce a product to supply an engine with oil, but cant even make a set of pipes, that wont A: trash a turbo B: blow out C: look like a 4 year old with a playskool welder and some playdough put it together? But your right, i bet that magic peice of plastic cut a hole in the filter. Did you cut the filter apart?

Trusted peformance = prestige world wide "were here to fuk sh!t up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjvb_bWDZgg

Anyway good luck with your turbo kits, and oil filter relocation/bearing eater kits, I'm sure your going to make alot of money with the "my first welder" kit and up pipes.

I have read all the threads and drama since it started and it makes me wonder.
Who is Trusted performance as in owner/owners?
I get referals from you guys and would like to know who to thank.

David, Chad Westfall, AKA Project underdog, aka HPProse is either one of the owners, or the owner. There is supposed to be another guy named Andy that also owns part of it. The fact is the "Trusted" shop is, or atleast was, in Chads Garage behind his house. Their are so many different stories from Chad, like "I am just a consultant" to "I only do their marketing" to "I have a partner" no one really knows who owns it, but Chad is a KEY player. Chad went to great lengths to keep people from knowing the truth. He also would post under Trusted's post on various sites as HPProse telling folks how great Trusted was. See below:

I was lucky enough to get in early with this company. They used my truck and a few others to prototype this and other kits.

The new lines are awesome and I look forward to switching my kit over to the larger better lines. The o-ring in the return line is fantastic. One less thing to worry about when installing.

If he's posting with two different user names pimping his parts that is just wrong. To deceive the public in that fashion is intolerable. Maybe there would be grounds to break a contract.

I think Chad Westfall did a feature article on my truck a few years ago. Looks like he should stick to writing and photography.

is it wrong for me to be laughing at this tard so hard? poetic justice, eh chad??? hahahahahahahha toolbag!!

Poetic Justice LOL

Chad summed up seems to amount to a fresh, steamy dung pile.

New company slogan: "Scammin the innocent to get ahead, doing it the Busted Performance way"

Back