Ts 2010....

Nothing, nada, not one thing conflicting this year....I'm finally going to make it. :woohoo:

Let me know when you guys are going to head out. If we drive out we can get a Rocky Mountain convoy goin.

Me either. I'd like to see your truck pull Lynn. I don't see what the big problem is with it not being four wheel drive. If you meet all the safety rules then they should let you hook.

Chris

Thanks Chris, Im hoping Ill get to bring it. Ill probably come anyway. Its gonna be nice to get to meet some more of yall.

Lynn

I am hoping to make it this year, just need to decide whether or not to drive the 1600 miles or fly...

Dennis/Sheila,

Any word on ticket pricing or if there will be a weekend pass available?

Trying to get the wife to go, any suggestions? She's not really into diesels but she shops well. $.02$.02$.02$.02$.02$.02

She can run around with my wife if she wants, I'm pretty sure she is coming. That way we can both move into the poor house when we get back!!!:hehe:

Bowling Green has at least one nice mall and Nashville, TN is about an hour away and has tons and tons of shopping.

Thanks Chris, Im hoping Ill get to bring it. Ill probably come anyway. Its gonna be nice to get to meet some more of yall.

Lynn

im tellin ya...start a petition. i want to see that bad boy hang the front end in person

anyone planning on coming up from tx that might be able to haul a frame up for me for a few bucks in fuel money??

Any word on rules yet for the pulling classes?

I'd like to get my room reserved, but I wanna be sure my truck will fit the 2.6 class before I waste my time.

im tellin ya...start a petition. i want to see that bad boy hang the front end in person

They won't let him pull cuz he don't have a front drive shaft loop!:hehe: All jokes aside I think they won't let him pull cuz the 4wds are scared of geting beat by the 2wd. I seen him pull at a local pull in Stanford KY, and he beat alot of good running 2.6 4wd's if I'm not mistaken Lynn was at least top 10 out of 25 trucks maybe even top 5 idk it's been back in the summer. Bit anyway I will be there mostly for the drag racing but the pulls are always a good bonus.

They won't let him pull cuz he don't have a front drive shaft loop!:hehe: All jokes aside I think they won't let him pull cuz the 4wds are scared of geting beat by the 2wd. I seen him pull at a local pull in Stanford KY, and he beat alot of good running 2.6 4wd's if I'm not mistaken Lynn was at least top 10 out of 25 trucks maybe even top 5 idk it's been back in the summer. Bit anyway I will be there mostly for the drag racing but the pulls are always a good bonus.

so paint a broomstick black and hang some 4" abs around it lol that ought to pass at ts

anyone planning on coming up from tx that might be able to haul a frame up for me for a few bucks in fuel money??
What did you buy now Leonard?

I am gonna try to make this year, been sayin that for the last 2 years but it just never seems to work out.

This year will be my 3rd in a row just gambling it will be better than last year. Previously we stayed at bb campground but hotel is not very much more money very tempting after settin up tents in pouring rain around 1 am Saturday last year lol I guess we will either borrow a decent camper or go hotel.
Of course all this depends on whether or not my truck is done :hehe::rockwoot:

Back