Ts 2010....

I believe the fair grounds are on North Street in Franklin.

I know that the parking is alot better in Franklin. Dennis, or Sheila... What other plans do you have going on in Franklin? More seating?

i'm pretty sure the way it is set up is the drag racing will be during the day and sled pulling will be in the evening both days

If anybody needs hauled down there I have a 20k 32ft gooseneck that so far is empty I might haul somebody down there for some fuel money

Do we have any idea how the friday and Sat is gunna work. Are they gunna do like 2.6 and 2.8 Qualifing Friday night and then do 3.0, Mod, 2.6 and 2.8 Finals Sat. Since last year there was like over 200 truck just in 2.6 and 2.8 and only like 45 between Mod and 3.0.

Six pages later, no one has asked... So we basically have to pick or choose what we want to watch, racing at Beech Bend or pulling in Franklin?

Isn't the event tracks around 30 miles apart.That should make for a interesting commute.

the Pulling should be like scheid, 2.6 and 2.8 qualifying on friday and the finals 2.6, 2.8 saturday then 3.0 and super stock of course

i'm pretty sure the way it is set up is the drag racing will be during the day and sled pulling will be in the evening both days
Well considering years past one would have to hightail from Beech Bend just to the other end of town in Bowling Green to the fairgrounds just to make it on time, park, fight the traffic etc. Now imagine having to hightail it 30 miles to the other event:bang. I'm sure some overlapping will occur.

Well considering years past one would have to hightail from Beech Bend just to the other end of town in Bowling Green to the fairgrounds just to make it on time, park, fight the traffic etc. Now imagine having to hightail it 30 miles to the other event:bang. I'm sure some overlapping will occur.

Not really... Since we will be running Drag Qualifying on Friday and Eliminations on Saturday, we will be outa Beech Bend with plenty of time to spare.

I'll be the first to admit that rushing across town is not fun. The change was intended on giving everyone ample time to see both events, along with a better venue to hold the pulls.

I'm sure Dennis and the crew know what is needed to get everyone in the gates. Last year they were busting their azzes to get everyone in safely, and I think the whole crew did a great job with what they were delt!

I never understood people fighting all the lights to get across town...just jump on the loop thing, miss all the traffic and you were at the fairgrounds in 10 minutes....plus I never saw a single cop on that route. They were all in town chasing you idiots. LOL

I never understood people fighting all the lights to get across town...just jump on the loop thing, miss all the traffic and you were at the fairgrounds in 10 minutes....plus I never saw a single cop on that route. They were all in town chasing you idiots. LOL

I'm new and I even figured that one out, good advise cause town is a PITA.

Jim

Getting From Beech Bend to Franklin won't be that big of a deal. Almost easier than going to the fairgrounds, just more time. But with the new format you should have plenty of time!

Back