TS Outlaw Gumbo List (Friday Night)

Do you like Gumbo

• Total voters
Billysgoat said:
DJ, I just had an idea...how hard would it be for you to lay hands on about a 6ft gator?? Deep fried gator tail would be kick azz to go along with the gumbo :rockwoot:
sauteed in garlic butter works for me.

Billysgoat said:
DJ, I just had an idea...how hard would it be for you to lay hands on about a 6ft gator?? Deep fried gator tail would be kick azz to go along with the gumbo :rockwoot:

Give me a few days. I'll make some phone calls. Hmm Hmm Good

DJ

djdieseltech said:

DJ
those things are like rats in the city down there in ocala. i have relatives in marion oaks. right near garlits museum

Fx4ord said:
I am actually offshore right now in the 800 block of Mississippi Canyon on a Drill Ship for Shell Oil Company. We are drilling the Deimos Project. My buddy caught about a 80lb yellow fin yesterday. They had one swimming around had to be 7' long. It was huge. Count me in for the gumbo only if there is Nutra and Mullet in it. And by Mullet I don't mean any of the moderators hair doo's.:rockwoot:

Nutra...if im thinkin of the same thing....makes real nice jackets :) Shear off the long hair and oh baby. I love it :)

djdieseltech said:

DJ

Been a while since I had some gator...this is sounding better and better :D

DieselGirli said:
Nutra...if im thinkin of the same thing....makes real nice jackets :) Shear off the long hair and oh baby. I love it :)
Yep that's the one and the long orange teeth make for a good back scratcher too.:hehe:

I'll see if I can find some alligator sausage around here; that stuff is bad-ass!

I'll try to post a video of DJ chasing the alligator. It all depends on which way the alligator is facing :hehe:

Thanks,
Vivian

i'm in for a little gumbo! the guys out here on the rig are from louisiana and we eat it atleast twice a week!! we've got an abundance of deer in the sticks of north carolina, i'll see if i can't pick one off with front bumper of my big 150 before i leave out!

Per our conversation yesterday Presta Products is sending me 25+ microfiber detailing clothes and 25+ bottles of Fast Wax for this event so one way or another will distribute these free goodies at this Gumbo cookout.:Cheer:

Sweet Andy....25 towels should just about do 1 truck the size we drive. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Sweet Andy....25 towels should just about do 1 truck the size we drive. LOL

LOL

IF I can make it to my wholesaler in between my Tallahassee and Savannah (I hope I don't get shot) trips I was already planning on shoplifting some more clothes since they travel well in quantity......

I just found 2 cases of 12 of Presta ammonia free window cleaner in aerosol cans in my garage so I'll bring them too.

No telling what I could find in my basement....LOL

I'm hoping you find the chick in your Avatar ...if your bringing stuff you find in the basement to BG...:hehe:

Man I hate clickin' on this thread; don't y'all know I'm on a diet?!

Back