TS Outlaw Gumbo List (Friday Night)

Do you like Gumbo

• Total voters
Billysgoat said:
Tell DJ about a 40lb fawn would be PERFECT!! :D :D :D
those little deer must be suicidal, every couple of months one jumps right in front of my .22. i will have to bring some along
:woohoo:

TooMuchBoost said:
As far as I'm concerned the TS event is the diesel version of the Daytona 500 and yes, I believe it's better than Indy (no offense).

lol ya I know. I was just showing the importance of the Gumbo hehe.

jamesl said:
who likes oyster's? i might be able to swing over and pick up some fresh ones...we'll see.
BRING THEM ON AS LONG AS THEY ARE FROM THE WATER AND NOT THE MOUNTAINS:Cheer:AND FRIED!!!!!!

joefarmer said:
I told my traveling/race buddies about it. Plan on 5-6 more as long as you have a donation jar for kickin' cash back to ya since us northerners don't understand gumbo yet & can't contribute any other way.

brnaodn.

Ya'll just bring plenty of beer :rockwoot:

Brian won't leave home without a bottle of Crown in each hand, I think we have that covered. :)

brandon.

I got a freezer full of venison so I will have some with me unless i eat it all before may!

Little jack and coke, some good eatin, and fast trucks and women...this could be an interesting time!

TooMuchBoost said:
The kind with alcohol in it. LOL

True Dat (Bud products are preferred though :D ) LOL LOL

I like pretty much anything with alcohol, but you can keep the whiskey, after puking up toenails one night I find that I cannot drink it anymore :hehe: :hehe:

/\/\/\ pretty much the same way with clear rums im a plumber but ive never been so close to a toilet for so long:badidea: . clear tequila always makes me smile:cheer:

Last edited:
Billysgoat said:
True Dat (Bud products are preferred though :D ) LOL LOL

I like pretty much anything with alcohol, but you can keep the whiskey, after puking up toenails one night I find that I cannot drink it anymore :hehe: :hehe:

**hides 2 liter from Billy**

TooMuchBoost said:
We should see how many bottles of Crown we can come up with for this event....

You guys are killing me with talk like this. :Cheer:

I take it Billy got a hold of danny's too leedah huh? :hehe:

Back