TS Outlaw Gumbo List (Friday Night)

Do you like Gumbo

• Total voters
Billysgoat said:
Tell DJ about a 40lb fawn would be PERFECT!! :D :D :D
those little deer must be suicidal, every couple of months one jumps right in front of my .22. i will have to bring some along
:woohoo:

TooMuchBoost said:
As far as I'm concerned the TS event is the diesel version of the Daytona 500 and yes, I believe it's better than Indy (no offense).

lol ya I know. I was just showing the importance of the Gumbo hehe.

jamesl said:
who likes oyster's? i might be able to swing over and pick up some fresh ones...we'll see.
BRING THEM ON AS LONG AS THEY ARE FROM THE WATER AND NOT THE MOUNTAINS:Cheer:AND FRIED!!!!!!

joefarmer said:
I told my traveling/race buddies about it. Plan on 5-6 more as long as you have a donation jar for kickin' cash back to ya since us northerners don't understand gumbo yet & can't contribute any other way.

brnaodn.

Ya'll just bring plenty of beer :rockwoot:

Brian won't leave home without a bottle of Crown in each hand, I think we have that covered. :)

brandon.

:clap: Billy :clap: Likes That Big Money Tequlia (sp??) In The Tall :cheer: Blue Bottle:cheer:

I got a freezer full of venison so I will have some with me unless i eat it all before may!

Little jack and coke, some good eatin, and fast trucks and women...this could be an interesting time!

We should see how many bottles of Crown we can come up with for this event....

TooMuchBoost said:
The kind with alcohol in it. LOL

True Dat (Bud products are preferred though :D ) LOL LOL

I like pretty much anything with alcohol, but you can keep the whiskey, after puking up toenails one night I find that I cannot drink it anymore :hehe: :hehe:

/\/\/\ pretty much the same way with clear rums im a plumber but ive never been so close to a toilet for so long:badidea: . clear tequila always makes me smile:cheer:

Last edited:
Billysgoat said:
True Dat (Bud products are preferred though :D ) LOL LOL

I like pretty much anything with alcohol, but you can keep the whiskey, after puking up toenails one night I find that I cannot drink it anymore :hehe: :hehe:

**hides 2 liter from Billy**

Billy, I scored a few bags of Amberjack caught this week off of Venice.

Timbeaux38 said:
Billy, I scored a few bags of Amberjack caught this week off of Venice.
you guys seeing any yellowfin now? love the gulf!

TooMuchBoost said:
We should see how many bottles of Crown we can come up with for this event....

You guys are killing me with talk like this. :Cheer:

I take it Billy got a hold of danny's too leedah huh? :hehe:

SINNER said:
you guys seeing any yellowfin now? love the gulf!

Oh yeah.. I'm just hoarding the yellowfin for my own selfish reasons. LOL

Back