TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Yes you should be able to leave the race and head straight on over for the sled pulls.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to give us a call here at TS
270-746-9999.

Sheila

DIESEL POWER said:
wanted to make sure, friday is dynoing and saturday is sledpulling and raceing. right?

also after all these resent common rail power records, i think you should have a heads up CR only class for the fastest most powerfull CR's.

this is what i really want to race, heads up or head home.................:cheer: :Cheer:

i've talked with about 20+ others who would like to do the same thing. could be very interesting.................whatcha think dennis?:woohoo:

Do you have 20+ willing to race or would just like to see it??

wideopen said:
Do you have 20+ willing to race or would just like to see it??
i know of about 10 that would definatly do it

me
docboy
rccox
greyrig
barry@ nadp
bruce block
brett williams
compy
and a bunch of d-max guys.

I don't see them adding a new class over speculation of 20+ trucks.. If there was a guarentee of 20+ trucks I'd say they would look into it. But not on hear say.

They have a Quick Diesel with a 12.00 index. it's heads up. Why not that anything faster than an 11.50 requires a roll cage anyway.

Pull Starts At 6:30 Pm Central Time , Gates Open At 3:30. Drivers Meeting At 6 Pm , Scales Open At 4 , Please Get There Early As Possible To Get Turbo Preteched . Thanks

wideopen said:
They have a Quick Diesel with a 12.00 index. it's heads up. Why not that anything faster than an 11.50 requires a roll cage anyway.
heads up is who ever goes the fastest goes to the next round, does quick diesel meet this? im looking for 11.50 and faster anyway, im sure if we made a pole 20+ people would sign up, but i've been wrong before

Then Race Pro Street. It's heads up no Speed limit.

You could make 100 Poles and people would vote ..but less than .3 % would show up to race.

wideopen said:
Then Race Pro Street. It's heads up no Speed limit.

You could make 100 Poles and people would vote ..but less than .3 % would show up to race.
what are the requirements for pro street?

Show up and race.Just follow NHRA requirments.

Oh by the way this is who you'd be racing!

[MEDIA]http://www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com/media/ROCK_PS_Finals2007_340kbs.wmv[/MEDIA]

LOL

Here you Go DP here's a CR that will Heads up race you anytime..LOL

[MEDIA]http://www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com/media/BuckROCK81906-1052lg.wmv[/MEDIA]

Since when does Dockboy run a CR Dodge ?
You're getting your ass handed to you by a 7.3 DP...that's gonna suck. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Since when does Dockboy run a CR Dodge ?
You're getting your ass handed to you by a 7.3 DP...that's gonna suck. LOL
what are you crazy, he better have a rocket strapped to his ford........

I just broke down and ordered another digital camera for this event because my old Mavica only recorded 15 second videos which caused some problems if I could didn't catch the 2nd bulbs just right.

Plus, this new one has Drunken Hand Image Stabilization which will probably benefit me even more.:Cheer: LOL

DIESEL POWER said:
heads up is who ever goes the fastest goes to the next round, does quick diesel meet this? im looking for 11.50 and faster anyway, im sure if we made a pole 20+ people would sign up, but i've been wrong before

:hehe: :blahblah1:

You get your aluminum roll cage installed Wade?:hehe: :doh:

DIESEL POWER said:
what are you crazy, he better have a rocket strapped to his ford........

You just need to show up!!:hehe: *bdh*

Last edited:
hey greg, remember the saying, dont count your chickens before they are hatched, or i wouldnt hold my breath, there isnt a snowball's chance in hell.....

Back