TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

OK we have another sponsor on board... AEM Power :thankyou2:

You can check them out at www.aempower.com They will have a booth at both the TS open house and at the track.

For a complete listing of event sponsors check out www.tsoutlaw.com Alot of the sponsors are setting up at both the open house and at the track so be sure to check them out.

The weather is looking great for the weekend too :woohoo:

Everyone have a safe trip to Kentucky. Look forward to meeting alot of the CompD members. They will have a tent set up so they will be REALLY easy to find :Cheer:

Shelia, she is telling she is ready!!!:cheer: :cheer:

Attachments

• BAM BAM.jpg
    BAM BAM.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 134992100_439853219_0.jpg
    134992100_439853219_0.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
  • m_51721ea100dc775b84ecf8463f495f1f.jpg
    m_51721ea100dc775b84ecf8463f495f1f.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
She is a doll. I've got sunglasses just like those. Us girls have to be stylin :)

Sheila

getblown5.9 said:
uggghhhhhhh fat boys hate weather over 70* thank god my truck has AC!

Us Skinny Pail color boys don't like the hot sun either...but it's Mo better than rain!

Man It's not gonna be the same with out my ride there(cooler) Oh well I'm in the process of signing a multi-year deal with a Major Sponsor, I can't say who...but I can say Swoosh...

I'm starving. I havent ate in over 24 hours...*BOO* Never eat bad abalone yall..it does bad things to your tummy.

So you've been visiting the Porcelain God for the last few hours eh??

I dont mean to be crude, but i puked my brains out. *UGH* Never again will i eat abalone. Bad shell fish. lol i want some french toast ;-) Neways at least im a couple of pounds lighter lmao.

haha you're tellin me. at least i can eat a bunch of food while im back there :)

Back