Tubular Exhaust Manifold

I haven't really noticed any difference in sound with Bodie's manifold.

Back to top, curious if anyone else has gotten one of Bodie's manifolds put on.

I'm curious to know if you have one of Bodies manifolds?? If not I wonder you feel the need to post on this thread...

No i dont....and i wonder why you think its any of your buisness what and where i post!?!?!?!

Last edited:
I'm curious to know if you have one of Bodies manifolds?? If not I wonder you feel the need to post on this thread...

:bangWTF!!! I thought this was a tubular exhaust manifold thread not Bodies thread.
Brushpullers manifold:

Attachments

• header_0[1].jpeg
    header_0[1].jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 126
Uh it is Bodies thread.

That's a header in your picture.

I think what Bodie meant by tubular exhaust manifold is, still manifold type but with larger ID and not the regular log type manifold.

Uh it is Bodies thread.

That's a header in your picture.

I think what Bodie meant by tubular exhaust manifold is, still manifold type but with larger ID and not the regular log type manifold.

The header's collector so to speak has a feed from four pipes. The 4 and 3 primaries are discrete, the primary which connects 1 and 2 is discrete, and the primary which connects 5 and 6 is discrete. The stocker so far as I know just has two feeds into the manifold collector/plenum area, one from cylinders 1, 2, and 3 and the other from cylinders 4, 5, and 6.

No i dont....and i wonder why you think its any of your buisness what and where i post!?!?!?!

Well the only reason I say that is cause the question that Teddybear posted was to get a before and after clip of the installation of the manifold.. Common sense would tell me that it is the one that Bodie is making" since this is a thread about the one he is making"... Your post may confuse others, making them think if they bought Bodies it will suck like yours does.. I have heard nothing but positive things about Bodies manifold.. No need to get all defensive, I want to make it clear to all the people reading here that you have a someone elses sucky manifold, not Bodies..

Eeeeeasy fellas, lets not get this thread closed down please.:thankyou2:

I think brushpuller just meant after he went with his header it made his truck quieter, and the truck not making as much noise sucked, not that the acual header sucked.

eeeeasy eeasy fellas:Cheer:

Wow guess I shoulda left this thread buried down a few pages :stab:

Vaughn there are several beta testers out right now.. I will be getting mine in april at the Buda, tx dyno day and depending on how much the pulls are I will dyno before, and after the install.. I am mostly concerned with better spoolup, and egt reduction..

Well the only reason I say that is cause the question that Teddybear posted was to get a before and after clip of the installation of the manifold.. Common sense would tell me that it is the one that Bodie is making" since this is a thread about the one he is making"... Your post may confuse others, making them think if they bought Bodies it will suck like yours does.. I have heard nothing but positive things about Bodies manifold.. No need to get all defensive, I want to make it clear to all the people reading here that you have a someone elses sucky manifold, not Bodies..

I meant that it sucked that it made it quieter!!! That part to me was disapointing. The heared DOES NOT SUCK!!!

I posted on this thread to help...shed some light on what i have found to work and what doesnt!

Sorry if it sounded like i was bashing brodies.... i wasnt...just stating what i have found on the type header i built, whitch could be usefull to others?!?!?!

back on topic...

I got my baseline dyno runs done on friday at Brown's Diesel. I'm going to get the manifold installed and get back on the rollers soon. I wanted to get this dyno testing done a long time ago, but I had to get a new clutch in first. If everything goes as planned I'll have numbers soon.

-jp

I will hopefully have mine installed in a few weeks depending on if I can get the rest of my parts.

I meant that it sucked that it made it quieter!!! That part to me was disapointing. The heared DOES NOT SUCK!!!

I posted on this thread to help...shed some light on what i have found to work and what doesnt!

Sorry if it sounded like i was bashing brodies.... i wasnt...just stating what i have found on the type header i built, whitch could be usefull to others?!?!?!

I will give you props though.. That is a nice header you made.. I like it..

I will give you props though.. That is a nice header you made.. I like it..

Thank you!!! It's a lot of work...but worth it in the end...26HP and 36TQ:rockwoot:

I think you'll like brodie's header!!! He done a nice job on it!!!

Back