Tucson Race 6-27

AZCOWBOY09

Who from this site will be there. I would like to put some faces to names and vehicles.

Bob.
:Cheer:

Alrigt no one is going. Thats going to make it easy to win a couple of the classes. EASY MONEY:woohoo::rockwoot::snoop::group::drive::hump:

won't be that easy..there's a bunch of guys goin...just don't know who they are yet..:hehe: i think there's another thread somewhere about it..

i'll be there..:rockwoot:

won't be that easy..there's a bunch of guys goin...just don't know who they are yet..:hehe: i think there's another thread somewhere about it..

i'll be there..:rockwoot:

Right on it does work when i post:poke:. I been posting with no response i figured this would work. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Bob.

With the way the points are shaping up in Divsion 2 , I believe you will see alot of trucks at this event.

See you all next month

0627-XL.gif

I hope to be there. Money is a little tight, trying to build a new motor for my boat at the moment and alot of funds are tied up in that. But I would like to go and race

Wohooo, there is a good chance I'm going to make this one!! Tucson was the first place I ran my truck!

Not going to make it after all fella's. Seem's like somebody forgot I was heading down, and planned my mom's 50th B-day on the 27th...

Leaving LA area around Fri morning if anyone wants to convoy over.

No there wont be a dyno at this event , there wasnt enough interest at the Phoenix event to bring a dyno to Tucson.

How is the weather downt there, we are flying out of Seattle on Friday morning.

No there wont be a dyno at this event , there wasnt enough interest at the Phoenix event to bring a dyno to Tucson.

How is the weather downt there, we are flying out of Seattle on Friday morning.

Weather is hot 98*-102* and dry we haven't had any rain to speak of for months hear in the Phoenix area.

Not going to make it after all fella's. Seem's like somebody forgot I was heading down, and planned my mom's 50th B-day on the 27th...

Hopefully we'll see you at the next one Russ...

Until then....Ride on!! :rockwoot:

Attachments

• PIC-0333.jpg
    PIC-0333.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 6
hello from tucson, i live 4 miles from the track, if youd like any local on hand info, give me a shout, current temp 102 @ 5:00...............
possible rain 30% thurs, fri, hovering at 100/103 deg.
partly cloudy sat and sun still over 100, if accurate,
- current preassure 29.82 and falling,
on my end, i just dont see us getting much rain, plan on it being in the high 90s till 8 or so.

I as well as a many from the powerstroke group will be there to cheer on our local favorite Dennis from ITP Diesel, rock'n his 7.3
YouTube - ITP Diesel

Hopefully we'll see you at the next one Russ...

Until then....Ride on!! :rockwoot:

I knew that would pop up someday;). 24.7sec 1/8mi. @ 22.3mph :hehe: Im still waiting for the video's to show as well! I might make Redding and Idaho later in the year, See you guy's soon...

the rain should be gone by Saturday.. I'm getting ready to leave Vegas within the hour..I'll see you guys this weekend!!

Back