Tucson Race 6-27

current temps are supposed to hold through the weekend with no rain.....
may possible see upper 80 low 90 sat evening now. Looks like a great weekend i hope.

Man it is hot here:ft:

I know now why they race at night it is to freakin hot to do anything during the day.

Going to the pool until 3 then off to the racetrack :tree: See everyone tonight.

Pool worked great over here; we've only seen 100 so far today; hit 109 on the way here.

it was awesome to see the trucks that came out, that was my first time at an event like that. hopefully it will be back next year and ill actually enter in the race portion rather than test and tune oops.

Great event guys , except for the heat. I think we will try to make this event in the spring next year.

Alot of good running trucks, and some great competition. If my calculations are correct i think there is a 4 way tie for 1st place in Sportsman Et.

Redding looks like it is a go for September :cheer:

Great event guys , except for the heat. I think we will try to make this event in the spring next year.

Alot of good running trucks, and some great competition. If my calculations are correct i think there is a 4 way tie for 1st place in Sportsman Et.

Thanks for letting us know:rockwoot:.

When are flyers going to be available? and when is it safe to announce to the world that there is an event coming back to Redding? GO NHRDA :rockwoot:

Who were the winners All classes, and what were the ET's for Super Street/Pro?

I believe Chaz won SS..Zack was runner up in SS and won brackets.. Zack was running great..

Should be a 4 way tie for 1st in brackets with Zack, Robert, Jim Calhoun, and myself all in it...

please explain how you get a tie in bracket racing? Was the event called or something before the last 4 could be run off?

Yep... In regards to the tie, I was just speaking of Division 2 ET season points..

Chaz should be #1 in Div 2 season points in SS...

Ok, I didn't ck to see what the standing were on the NHRDA site. Makes way more sense. What date has been chosen for the race in Redding?

Wow, that was fun. Good to see everyone; and I got into the 11's!

Ok, I didn't ck to see what the standing were on the NHRDA site. Makes way more sense. What date has been chosen for the race in Redding?

4-Way tie for Sportsman ET. When the points are posted the Division 2 Sportsman ET leader line will be - Calhoun, Renegar, Grangrade, Jensen. When I do a points sort in the spreadsheet the points are sorted first by point total (decending) and then member number (ascending).

William is correct on the date, September 19th. On the Redding Dragstrip website the event is listed at the Jefferson State Diesel Truck event. An official NHRDA announcement should be forthcoming.

Jim

4-Way tie for Sportsman ET. When the points are posted the Division 2 Sportsman ET leader line will be - Calhoun, Renegar, Grangrade, Jensen. When I do a points sort in the spreadsheet the points are sorted first by point total (decending) and then member number (ascending).

William is correct on the date, September 19th. On the Redding Dragstrip website the event is listed at the Jefferson State Diesel Truck event. An official NHRDA announcement should be forthcoming.

Jim

Jim did you go to Tucson? You are really racking up the miles buddy.

Jim did you go to Tucson? You are really racking up the miles buddy.

I did not go to Tucson but will go to Redding. In addition to some local races at Bremerton, I will be going to Medicine Hat, Spokane, Woodburn, Edmonton, Medford, and Boise. Sherri rescheduled our wedding date so I could go to Redding September 19th.

Jim

Back