vp 44 pulling set up?

If your going to pull a vp truck I don't think you really have a choice IMHO. I've heard of a few guys running adrenaline boxes but not very many successfully. Redline is the way to go with a vp.

We ran a edge comp and redline made the most power over a quadzilla,smarty or any other chip all were tested on the dyno. Redline set at 60% and edge on 2 or 3 running any higher with the comp and the hp goes down.the edge ez makes just about as much with the redline.i did make a box that full fuelled and reved to 4800 but the vp is worthless after 3800 the plungers cant refill at that speed

I never had much luck with the redline box on my truck. I stayed with the tried and true drag comp. my truck seem to keep up pretty well with some pretty strong trucks. Here's a vid. My truck is first in the vid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7BmRyy0m8c"]FPP, 2.6, Painesville, Oh, 8/15/12 - YouTube[/ame]

I like our RedLine but its set for 4000rpm but we get about 4300rpm when we run it? We've always tried redline w/Drag comp box but never by itself, anybody ever tried it on its own?

Yes the redline alone was 100hp shy of the comp redline stack

I like our RedLine but its set for 4000rpm but we get about 4300rpm when we run it? We've always tried redline w/Drag comp box but never by itself, anybody ever tried it on its own?

I have heard a few people tell me they can turn more than 4k going down the track but my box has always cut out ah exactly 4000 rpm. It goes into time out at that point and the truck just sputters .

I know of a vp 2.8 Truck that run with some well known 3.0 trucks on short track and has been giving some good running ag pump 2.8 trucks a hell of a time this year. At 206 In this video. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv7h4_Vt47Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]2012 Murfreesboro, TN, Saturday - YouTube[/ame]

I know of a vp 2.8 Truck that run with some well known 3.0 trucks on short track and has been giving some good running ag pump 2.8 trucks a hell of a time this year. At 206 In this video. 2012 Murfreesboro, TN, Saturday - YouTube

I know Blair personally and we talk often. Our trucks are similar but his has had a little more "practice" than mine. I know it runs darn good. The problem is going to that next level. Neither one of us is sure that we can go there with the vp. His truck is impressive; no doubt about that.

Back